Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-april-30th-4pm-cst-t245678.html)

luvstoquilt 05-14-2014 02:27 PM

LindaR, I want to make that quilt, too! It is on my very LONG list! Verna, the ruler holder is outstanding! If you ever get my name please send me one! LOL I am on the bench now just waiting for my package...I really love the anticipation!

Homecaregiver, I hope all is well with you.

arizonagirl 05-14-2014 02:52 PM

Dear SP I should have your package out by the deadline. It's not going to be as nice as I would have wanted it. Nothing handmade this time. My DH passed away unexpectedly on Mothers Day, so I have been having to make arrangements. I'm also having to pack up the house as I will be moving back to Phoenix. My DH and her husband want me to come live with them and help with the grandkids, lucky me. I've missed them so much. I'm having to figure out what is going and what to donate or give away very quickly. I just can't bear to stay here by myself. We live in a very rural area. In the 2 years that we have been here I haven't been able to make any friends as DH was housebound so I just stayed home and cared for him.

Lori I will have to drop out of the swap again until everything get settled.

sewdamncute 05-14-2014 05:12 PM

Robyn,
Sending sympathy and virtual hugs. If I was back home in Arizona, you would have a for-sure friend. Take care of yourself
Darlene

Grandma Peg 05-14-2014 06:45 PM

Robyn, so sorry to hear about your husband. Best of luck with the move.

Grandma Peg 05-14-2014 06:55 PM

Received my wonderful package from Gaijin today. Oh my she really out did herself. Will post pics tomorrow.

PeginCO 05-14-2014 07:19 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Robyn. My prayers are with you.

Crafty Darlene 05-14-2014 07:37 PM

Robyn so very sorry to hear about your overwhelming loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you!

jaba 05-14-2014 07:39 PM

Robyn very sad to hear about your husband. That is certainly life changing for anyone. Hope you are looking forward to your move and the loving arms that will surround you from family. My thoughts are most certainly with you. When you get things somewhat in order, we will be certainly here for you. I wish I lived closer to try and help you but that is not the case. Please keep in touch so we know you are still here and with us in spirit, until you are ready to participate again. Again I am so sorry to hear of your unexpected news.

wanda lou 05-14-2014 11:48 PM

Robyn you and the family are in my prayer's.

sorry in the delay in posting, I no longer participate in this swap and i just seen this.
Hang in there!!!!!

deltadawn 05-15-2014 02:39 AM

Arizonagirl , Robyn , I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Lindsay