Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-april-30th-4pm-cst-t245678.html)

Grandma Peg 05-15-2014 11:41 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Received a wonderful package from Gaijin, thank you. Some things are from Japan like the dogs treat, peanut wafers (which are really good), the Patchwork tsushin magazine (which is on the right side of the pic}, [ATTACH=CONFIG]475618[/ATTACH]Quilt in a Day book, 13 different I Spy fabrics, an ABC panel, some beautiful pink, purple and green fabrics, a homemade Christmas ornament - a pinecone,two notebooks, mints, m&m's my favorite and a basket (think that's everything). Also a note saying she was in NY visiting her parents. Thanks so much again for the very much appreciated gift.[ATTACH=CONFIG]475620[/ATTACH]

arizonagirl 05-15-2014 01:29 PM

I received a wonderful package from Lindsay aka: deltadawn in England today. I will post a picture later.

luvstoquilt 05-15-2014 02:49 PM

Dear Robyn, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry you lost your DH. Get that move over and done and enjoy your daughter and grandchildren. I live down the street from mine . It took me 18 months to get brave enough to sell my NJ home and move close to my son and family...now 4 yrs later it has been a very good move. (MY DIL found my house for me..she is so precious.) Take your time and be good to yourself.

JuanitaBean 05-15-2014 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my SP package today Thank you so much Catio will put it to good use. will be trying out some of the patterns in the book.

quiltnut4ever 05-16-2014 03:54 AM

Everyone is receiving wonderful pkgs this month. Today is moving day/weekend. I'm so tired and at work so hopefully we'll have a smooth move. Glad to see everyone receiving nice pkgs. love the fabric and all and hope to join you all in June's swap. If you don't see me on here for a bit its because of the move and no internet :( but I'll try! Have a good weekend everyone.

catjo 05-16-2014 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 6718112)
I received my SP package today Thank you so much Catio will put it to good use. will be trying out some of the patterns in the book.

Glad you like it! Enjoy.

hav4boys 05-16-2014 11:08 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from Rosemary-LadyBug38 I got a frog to add to my critter collection at work. The frog is marked in the photo. I got a lovely kitche towel, a fabulous selections of fabric, a vase, and books. A great package. Thank you LadyBug38.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]475748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]475749[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]475750[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]475751[/ATTACH]

verna2197 05-16-2014 02:26 PM

Has anyone heard from Lori? Sent her a pm the other day and have not heard back from her.

annt59 05-16-2014 02:30 PM

Secret Pal in Michigan. I have received 2 fat quarters and a package of needles from you. Thank you for the cards that were individually mailed.
i sent out my package yesterday, which is normal for me. Expect it tomorrow.

Sibi 05-16-2014 02:53 PM

Sent your package today SP. It's going south of me and the sum total of your zip code is 22. Expected date of delivery is Monday, May 19. Hope you like your goodies! :)