Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

wanda lou 05-18-2011 08:18 PM

Wow What nice packages.

wanda lou 05-18-2011 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Just junk mail today.
Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day.

I'd rather have the junk - only received bills today!

I like the idea of the sharing a recipe in our swap - we know quilters are great cooks....hmmmmmmmmmm which recipe to include next time?

I'm up for this recipe idea too. Woot.

I love the idea of sharing a recipe.

pennyj123 05-19-2011 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Vicki W
I received the nicest package today. It was wonderful. Nina and I had a great time opening it. She seems to be getting the idea that these packages are not just for me but for her too. :)

My SP was Cheryl W. Wow, lets see if I can list everything. Some wonderful fabric, (I am having a hard time picking the prettiest), a recipe book, a magazine, a note pad, a bookmark, some cute scissor charms, Jelly beans (yummy), a little flag, pins, thread (such lovely bright colors), a treat for Nina and she was so thoughtful she sent some stick on letters for our upcoming VBS.

Wow, Cheryl thank you so much, I love it all. What a nice surprise after a hard day at work.

OMG, that is the biggest hall i have ever seen, you have been ever so blessed. That is an awesome package. Puts me to shame of what i put on my packages. But then it is the thought that counts and how much heart you put into it. :)

Tussymussy 05-19-2011 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by mimom

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
As you know, I am the late sender offender this month :( I have now been shopping and nearly filled my squishy and with a bit of luck it will be in the post tomorrow.

It can take some time to cross the pond to you dear, patient SP. Just been on the internet researching where you live and it is up in the general area of the Great Lakes and you have a lot of interesting museums where you are.

Hope that it will be worth the wait!

8-)

what kind of museums

Oh ho, you are trying to trip me up and give more clues :lol: :lol: well I guess they are the kind that have interesting stuff that I would like to see (hee hee) One more clue you are in the right part of the world!

pennyj123 05-19-2011 01:45 AM

I have finally sent my package on its way. And it is heading close by. :)

familyfun 05-19-2011 03:44 AM

Great Packages Everyone. I am patiently waiting for mine. Well maybe not patiently the anticipation is killing me... LOL
I had such a good time doing this I cant wait for next month.

Jennalyn 05-19-2011 04:27 AM

I'll be on vacation from Friday through to Monday, so if my package arrives during that period then I won't be able to get back to you until next week. :)

jleister 05-19-2011 05:37 AM

I received my May package from Rhonda in Iowa and what a grand one it was!! Thank you so much for the wonderfull package!! I loved the handmade coin purse...too cute!! I am a new quilter so needed the thread, scissors, needles and seam ripper. I loved the fabric panels to make a couple of pillows. I will brouse through my magazines while I am eating my chocolate! My massager is gone to my husband!! Thank you once again for the awesome firmee! Take Care, Julie

TFquilter 05-19-2011 05:55 AM

Waiting...waiting...I wish that pkg from England would get here faster....I guess I am warming the bench...:)

crafty grammie 05-19-2011 06:25 AM

so glad you liked your package-i had so much fun putting it together,I have a box i save just for swaps then add something personal. enjoy crafty grammie