Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

Terryl 05-19-2011 07:23 AM

SP, SP, SP.......... Your package is out for delivery!!!! Woohoo..... you're gonna get your squishy today :) :) :) Are you home? Do you work? Are you on vacation? What time is your mail delivered? Should you go home for lunch today? Oh boy, you're keeping me in suspense LOL LOL

tedytrser 05-19-2011 07:39 AM

Wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to my SP I received my package and it was great!!!! Have a picture but not having any luck posting. Received a book called The Quilting Bible wish is going to be a huge help to this newbie. Learning so much reading through it. Two different size pinwheel patterns. A stich ripper, marker, straight pin, two crochet hooks and a really cute address book. And also some very pretty material. I really appreciate everything. Oh almost forgot the most important part my SP was Diane Richardson screen name jdiane318 again Thank You so very much.

CherylW 05-19-2011 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well apologies :oops: go to my SP, blossum, as I received my package on Monday but have not been on the computer since then. Thanks for a great squishie! It was nice to see at the end of the long day.

I also like the idea of sending along a recipe. I love to collect them and would love to share!

Getting started on my June package today....want to get it out early so whoever is my SP won't have to be on the bench!

rejenea 05-19-2011 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Oh! Oh! Oh! I got the nicest package today from rejenea! Lots of beautiful stuff! My camera needs charged so I will post pictures in the morning. Thank you so much rejenea! I love everything.:)

Glad you like it.

tedytrser 05-19-2011 08:03 AM

Hi there don't want to miss the June sign up when does that normally happen. Have a great day!

reeskylr 05-19-2011 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by tedytrser
Hi there don't want to miss the June sign up when does that normally happen. Have a great day!

I think it is automatic, unless she drops people from the swap or you tell her you don't want to be in the next time. But I could be wrong. :)

Terryl 05-19-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

I think it is automatic, unless she drops people from the swap or you tell her you don't want to be in the next time. But I could be wrong. :)

It's not automatic, you have to sign up each month and resend your info every month, she will post when the next sign up begins and ends, she has to make sure each person gets their squishy/firmy before the next swap can begin.

reeskylr 05-19-2011 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Originally Posted by reeskylr

It's not automatic, you have to sign up each month and resend your info every month, she will post when the next sign up begins and ends, she has to make sure each person gets their squishy/firmy before the next swap can begin.

Thanks for confirming that Terryl!

hoffim 05-19-2011 08:42 AM

Ooooooklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plain!!!

I wish I could say MOORE but all I can say is my SPs package is on its way. Sorry for being a late mailer.

verna2197 05-19-2011 08:56 AM

Think I am gonna :cry: , again today no package from my SP. Have they forgotten little ole me :?: Sitting on the bench my lemonade is almost all gone. So :-( , guess I just need to put on my :D face and just go work on a quilt or something to keep my mind off my SP. :lol: