Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

Lori Peercy 05-12-2011 08:04 AM

Sounds like everyone has been very busy! Lots of packages coming and going lol. The packages that have been posted are wonderful. Everyone keep up the good work!

Also do you have any questions you would like to see on the questionaire for next month?

bjeriann 05-12-2011 08:20 AM

I recieved a wonderful package from ssnare today. Sherry thank you so much I loved it all. The fairies are beautiful. I will post pictures this evening. I just wanted to let you know everything is great.

candi 05-12-2011 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
I got my squishy today from Candi! Look at all the lovelies she sent me. The fabrics are my favorite colors, and batiks too! Then she sent me the cutest card that has a pattern included. She also sent a neat little tip booklet, which is great since I am just learning to quilt. Also, an absolutely beautiful handmade pincushion. And peanut M&Ms that actually made it into the picture unopened. (I am trying to wait until after dinner, but Candi is twisting my arm LOL). Thank you soooo much Candi! :-D

Laurie, have you eaten your M&Ms yet? :mrgreen: Glad you liked the package.

candi 05-12-2011 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
I just finished a little something hand made for my SP. I want to make one more thing for SP before sending out IF time doesn't run out on me. It's something SP really wants, even if they are unaware of wanting it right now :) :) :)

Terryl,
Where is your SP this month? I have a feeling one of these months, one of us would get the other one as SP, wouldn't that be something :-) I am not so sure I would be able to keep it a secret :lol: :mrgreen:

candi 05-12-2011 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Sounds like everyone has been very busy! Lots of packages coming and going lol. The packages that have been posted are wonderful. Everyone keep up the good work!

Also do you have any questions you would like to see on the questionaire for next month?

Lori, I can't think of anything to add to the questionaire, just wanted to thank you again for taking over the swap.

WinSumLsSm 05-12-2011 08:49 AM

HI SP! :) You are in the "other" T state :) Just sent out your pkg today... LOL! Cost me almost as the floor limit of our swap... DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH

WinSumLsSm 05-12-2011 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Just got back from the Post Office and SP (just a little north of me) your package with "green" in it should arrive by Friday the 13th! Not your unlucky day!

I am just a little north (I think. and My fav color is emerald green and pink, and black,.,

Is it me me me?

:)

WinSumLsSm 05-12-2011 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll
WOW!! what some great packages!! I am going to make a Key Lime cake and share with the bench. any takers? lol

Yep.. Im here OTB

Moedeenie 05-12-2011 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by candi

Lori, I can't think of anything to add to the questionaire, just wanted to thank you again for taking over the swap.

This is my first SP swap and it is sooooo much fun! I received my wonderful goodies back on May 5th and still love checking in each day to read/feel everyone's excitement as they await and receive their packages! You are a wonderful Host Lori! I am eagerly awaiting the June exchange!!!

sik1010 05-12-2011 09:05 AM

Lori, I was wondering if our international swap folks would like to tell us if there are things we have here that they don't have access to. It would be helpful to know that.

And then the BIG question--since Michigan has finally decided to show us some Springtime weather, we might want to think of any alternate candies for chocolate. I know Chocolate is it's own food group, but if chocolate is not an option, we should maybe list an alternate choice. Not essential, but something to consider. I personally have no problem with soft chocolate, but wanted to see if there were other opinions. Thanks!