Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Modern Mini Quilt swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/modern-mini-quilt-swap-t189175.html)

jaciqltznok 06-06-2012 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 5252972)
Jac, did you find it difficult to purchase "not you" fabric? I sure did!!!

not that hard as my friend is the one selling it and she just tossed me a bundle of large scraps and said "use these"....so not my style....sigh

JuneBillie 06-07-2012 12:14 AM

Glad your here MaryMo, and oh you can do it for sure.

abdconsultant 06-08-2012 03:53 AM

This swap is now closed and here are the participants: I will assign partners tomorrow!
[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]978gray

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]abdconsultant {two}

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CarolinePaj

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]cuppy

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dotcomdtcm { two}

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]eagleoneowl2u2

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]goldsberry921

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Happier Than A Bird

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]hav4boys

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Haveplenty

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]heyuitsme

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]jaciqltznok

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]June Billie

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leslie Frost

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Linny {two}

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lv2sew2011

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Maggiedeux

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]MaryMo

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]nancia

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nancy in Lousiana

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]nise

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuilterMomma

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]sewbeadit { two}

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sienna'sGiGi

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

musicaljan 06-08-2012 05:07 AM

Ugh! I'm one day late. I haven't been on here in a while and was ready for a swap. Next time!

oksewglad 06-08-2012 07:22 AM

Sorry I missed this, been out of commission for awhile. Will keep an eye on this and may participate at a later time.

QuilterMomma 06-08-2012 10:01 AM

Isn't it great to live the dream of a day late dollar short. I did that once, I just got my new checking account, years ago before free checking, put $10 in and got gas the next day, they set a process fee of $1.00 and low and behold I got paid the following day. For real, a day late dollar short. Who knew. Will miss you for sure but look forward to swapping with you gals sometime. I think I have become addicted to these swaps. I really like them because I can try a new technique or make just a few blocks and not get tired of them and enjoy the process instead of dreadging thru a whole quilt all the time. Then the experience of putting something together out of your own imagination, making things work for you is such a creative process that has wonderful rewards. I get someone elses.

nancia 06-08-2012 12:15 PM

i know what you mean quiltermomma! i think i may give up on the concept of full size quilts entirely and just live in the realm of dq's, mini's and art quilts. as long as people are willing to swap with me, i'll swap!

MaryMo 06-08-2012 02:37 PM

but there's times I hate to see my creation go ... but the other side of that coin is that I get creative endeavors from others ... and I learn new techniques. Quiltermomma has really inspired me to expand my boxed-in ideas!

oksewglad 06-08-2012 02:40 PM

LOL If worse comes to worse nancia you can whipstitch all those DQ's together and you get a big quilt or two.:D:D

nancia 06-08-2012 03:06 PM

great minds, oksewglad! great minds!!