Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 09:44 AM

You are doing great Nat. We all get busy. How's Gemma doing with her sewing.
Your friend from across the pond!
Roberto

Originally Posted by nattoddboyd (Post 5040838)
Im sorry, just been busy. I have recieved the blocks, they are beautiful,love them thankyou. I had 1 ready to send to you and decided to make another they will be in the mail tomorrow,sorry.

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 09:45 AM

You are doing great Nat. We all get busy. How's Gemma doing with her sewing.
Your friend from across the pond!
Roberto

Originally Posted by nattoddboyd (Post 5040838)
Im sorry, just been busy. I have recieved the blocks, they are beautiful,love them thankyou. I had 1 ready to send to you and decided to make another they will be in the mail tomorrow,sorry.

Oksewnsew 03-08-2012 09:54 AM

On the subject of double postings, if after you press Post Reply, the sq. comes up with "Leave Page/etc", if you will just press LEAVE PAGE and go on with whatever, your posting WILL show up, but only once... I've learned this by trial and error..;o)

Jean

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 10:02 AM

You are on the ball Miss Jean.......Good Morning.....
I'm getting discharged today and this weekend will get the last santa or Mrs. Santa (surprise) and get them off in the mail.
Roberto

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5042093)
On the subject of double postings, if after you press Post Reply, the sq. comes up with "Leave Page/etc", if you will just press LEAVE PAGE and go on with whatever, your posting WILL show up, but only once... I've learned this by trial and error..;o)

Jean

Oksewnsew 03-08-2012 10:59 AM

OH my goodness, ;o(, you've been sick again? I've wondered where you were. I have a little surprise coming your way too...hee hee hee. Something to add to your 'pile'...haha You take care of yourself and get better real quick. Don't rush things. Big o'Hugs...

J

dotcomdtcm 03-08-2012 02:15 PM

Discharged Robert? Were you back in the hospital? Oh no!

Oksewnsew 03-08-2012 03:03 PM

AH HA, I have Quilted Horses' March block done.. It turned out cute if I do so say myself...hee hee hee. Hope she likes it. It will be on it's way to Pa by first of the week.

J

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 03:13 PM

Yeah..........will there be alot of barking around the sewing machine.....? You are the best.
I think one of the ones I am sending you will be the center block, I hop you like them.
They are amazing.
Roberto

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 03:19 PM

Hey Sis,
yep back here. Monday night my blood sugar droped to 39 and I couldn't talk shaking all over etc. We were on the way to the ER about 11pm and she pulled over and called 911 and they came out took my level and it was 39 and the paramedic said I have used almost all of my brains resources being that low and said if she hadn't called it would be a very serious situation with diabetic acoma.....But, they spent 45 minutes with the snow falling and freezing pushing gloucose into my IV....finally got it up to 60 and finally left for the ER.
doing better, but can't seem to get it leveled out. It was 141 and now back to 60's so I thinking I will be here another night.
All the best,
Love to all
Roberto (not feeling so Fabuloso) still smiling because someone bigger than me is watching over my life.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5042760)
Discharged Robert? Were you back in the hospital? Oh no!

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 03:20 PM

Kris B.
I have your march blocks cut out and will finish them up when I get home. No worries,
R