Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 03-10-2012 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I could do this instead of the chevy
What do you think
R

sewnmom 03-11-2012 04:02 AM

yahoooo,i need you to answer and give me your theme and color choices....let me know, molly---sewnmom

ljdugas31 03-11-2012 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5049105)
I'm feeling a little better. I have my lap top at the hospital so I can work on the designs, but will have to stitch them out when I get home.
I just had a big pitty party in my bed and cried after Cat left. I've been in here for to long, and I should be home taking care of her. It just came over me when she left and I was in her all alone with the lights off and It just hit me. I always feel better after a good cry.
Love you all
Roberto

Ya well everyone hits bottom and a good cry is good for the soul,you my friend have been thru so much more than most and have been so strong for everyone now you need to think of you cathy will be fine knowing your getting better. God is watching over you both so relax let him do the work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oksewnsew 03-11-2012 07:14 AM

Oh my friend o'mine...I hate to hear you are still in the hospital. Please do take care of yourself. And a good cry is ALWAYS a good thing, sure releases a lot of tension, so sorry you're having to go thru all this. I wish I lived closer, could help ya'all. I have some surprises for you when you get home. Please take care and get well really soon, then don't overdo. Is there anything I can do for any of your 'swaps' or whatever? Jes lemme know..

Bunches of HUGS,
Jean

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5049105)
I'm feeling a little better. I have my lap top at the hospital so I can work on the designs, but will have to stitch them out when I get home.
I just had a big pitty party in my bed and cried after Cat left. I've been in here for to long, and I should be home taking care of her. It just came over me when she left and I was in her all alone with the lights off and It just hit me. I always feel better after a good cry.
Love you all
Roberto

emc1118 03-11-2012 07:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
nhweaver received the blocks I sent for February. [ATTACH=CONFIG]318905[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]318906[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 03-11-2012 08:53 AM

I'm going home. They got the test done, won't have results for a few days.
I can't wait. Thanks everyone for caring and loving.
Thank you my family.
R

emc1118 03-11-2012 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received March block from Marcialee. Very cute, will fit nicely with the charity quilt in the making. Thanks again Marcialee.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]318969[/ATTACH]

MadeinMaine 03-11-2012 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by xxmbbxx (Post 5049063)
I would like to join, how do I do that?

Thanks for your interest. Hope you will join our fun!
Sending you a PM.
shirley

cjr 03-11-2012 10:46 PM

Robert,
Being sick as long as you have been along with other stress is enough to make anyone cry. Now you have released a lot of bad things and good will come from it. Also could be from your meds.
Glad to hear you are finally being sprung. DO TAKE IT EASY. Whatever you feel like doing will be fine. Let yourself play. By the way I drive a red mustang convertible 2008, my retirement car of choice. Love it. No big v=8 engine, but does have lots of power and speed. Gas milage not to bad.

wanabquilter 03-12-2012 12:19 AM

I guess it is pay back for me getting my blocks to people late. Here it is Mid March and I haven't gotten the first block.