Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

moosegirl 11-11-2011 11:03 AM

Coffeegal, sent your block, hope you like it. Moosegirl

tomilu 11-11-2011 01:20 PM

Hello on 11-11-11 to all!! I spent the day working on a portrait in fabric project with a quilting friend. Also bought some embroidery designs on Embroidery Library since they are having a fantastic sale. I must get my BOM done before we leave for FL to spend turkey day with family. Have a blessed evening, all.
tomilu

MadeinMaine 11-11-2011 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore (Post 4663747)
I apologize to my partners, I haven't sent the Sept, Oct or Nov blocks yet. Please PM me, as I can't find the list of partners on here! I PM'd Jetnica, she is my Sept partner. :confused:

Hi Seymoore - your October partner was cjr. Your November partner is ledraj.

The link to the Activity List does not work because the Activity Lists were not transferred to the new set up and now it looks like they cannot be. PatriceJ doesn't know if they can even copy the old one and send to me. I've kept an off-line spreadsheet for the past year with each participant's user-name and who their partner is each month so I don't duplicate pair-ups, but it does not include everyone's full name, address, or theme > I rely on the Activity List for that. I have also posted the list on page 884 of the Quilting Bee forum. I hope partners can connect by PM to share the details.

Also, I am trying to re-create an Activity List off-line so if you would kindly send (resend) me your full name, address, and theme I will add you in (again).
It's a struggle but if we stick together we'll make our Quilting Bee work again despite the inconvenience!
Thanks.
shirley

rfbrazell 11-11-2011 02:19 PM

Don't you just love the "embroidery Library". I think their designs are the best, stitch out is great and their shadowing is fantastic. Have a good time in Florida and shen me a ray of sunshine......LOL
R

Originally Posted by tomilu (Post 4667143)
Hello on 11-11-11 to all!! I spent the day working on a portrait in fabric project with a quilting friend. Also bought some embroidery designs on Embroidery Library since they are having a fantastic sale. I must get my BOM done before we leave for FL to spend turkey day with family. Have a blessed evening, all.
tomilu

MadeinMaine 11-11-2011 03:07 PM

PLEASE NOTE: I have been unable to send PMs to these participants because of full in-boxes. You must remove some of your messages before you can receive new ones:

LEEANN
KHERRIN
WINTER012
RETTIE V.GRAMA

Thanks.
shirley

jacquie 11-11-2011 03:11 PM

that is hilarious!! ROFL!!!

i love it!!! you've got me giggling!!
a little bit worrying though!!!:shock: the further back you sit the clearer it is... i hope!!!
heeeheeeheee!!!!
:p

Originally Posted by Foxflower (Post 4666598)
I wondered what it meant to, but didn't figure it out...Thanks Donna! Now it makes sense.

dotcomdtcm 11-11-2011 05:56 PM

I have been putting blocks together, grateful for all the beautiful blocks I have collected. And all I( have learned in one year on this thread! Many thanks & love to all of you!

rfbrazell 11-11-2011 06:16 PM

You are worth It.....

I think we are all thankful for all the beautiful blocks you have sent us.
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 4668122)
I have been putting blocks together, grateful for all the beautiful blocks I have collected. And all I( have learned in one year on this thread! Many thanks & love to all of you!

sewnmom 11-11-2011 06:54 PM

info..

Shirley, i couldn't email personally so hope this one gets to you. i still can't get to my settinf\gs or messages.. can't even get your personal email address.. if you'll email me personal, "[email protected] i can get the info to you..thanks, molly

Lv2sew2011 11-12-2011 01:14 AM

Your not leaving us are you?

I know a lot of folks are upset with the forum and leaving so I hope your not going too!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 4668122)