Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 11-10-2011 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi all, here is the hedgehog block i got from 'the purple turtle'!! thank you!! i love it, it will fit in brilliantly with the others!!

jacquie 11-10-2011 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
couldn't seem to add 2 pics at the same time... mmmm...

also, here is the 'parisian' block i made and sent out to 'whimsigal' today!
i hope she likes it!!

seymoore 11-10-2011 06:30 PM

I apologize to my partners, I haven't sent the Sept, Oct or Nov blocks yet. Please PM me, as I can't find the list of partners on here! I PM'd Jetnica, she is my Sept partner. :confused:

cowgirlquilter 11-10-2011 08:23 PM

Okaaaay I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out the new website......but am sooooo happy you like the block I sent you!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 4631138)
Cowgirlquilter, I received my beautiful October block from you. Thanks bunches!

My block from Cowgirlquilter (teal and white on white theme):
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281711[/ATTACH]

My two blocks to Cowgirlquilter (theme turquoise, white, and red):
Block 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281712[/ATTACH]

Block 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281715[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 11-10-2011 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 4661333)
hi all, here is the hedgehog block i got from 'the purple turtle'!! thank you!! i love it, it will fit in brilliantly with the others!!

Oh that is adorable..

J

QuilterMomma 11-11-2011 05:48 AM

Love that hedgehog. Was at a craft sale this last weekend and a gal was selling hedgehogs. Expensive little guys, $250 each. They are sensitive little guys and apparently difficult to breed in captivity. Are adorable like the ones you are getting for your quilt.

Kate01 11-11-2011 07:07 AM

Robert, Your Santa is Gorgeous!! I wish I had the $$ to invest in an embroidery machine, but I must be content with what I can do. Keep showing us your lovely things. Kate

rfbrazell 11-11-2011 09:52 AM

Kate, Thank you for the compliment. You never know, I didn't think I would ever have one either, but 12 years ago a door opened up and I had one. now 12 years later, I now own the top of the line machine ( non commercial ) it is a dream and we don't have a lot of moolah, but once again a door opened. Be looking for an open door and don't be afraid to go thru it. Dream, keep dreaming....Dreams do come true.
I have so much fun making the santas. it's a real challenge to come up with different costumes for them.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by Kate01 (Post 4665696)
Robert, Your Santa is Gorgeous!! I wish I had the $$ to invest in an embroidery machine, but I must be content with what I can do. Keep showing us your lovely things. Kate

Lv2sew2011 11-11-2011 09:59 AM

Hi Jacquie,

When I first looked at this block, I was thinking to myself what does Goob 2222 mean and then I realize it says Ooooh lala....I just thought it was funny and thought I would share...

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 4661347)
couldn't seem to add 2 pics at the same time... mmmm...

also, here is the 'parisian' block i made and sent out to 'whimsigal' today!
i hope she likes it!!

Foxflower 11-11-2011 10:39 AM

I wondered what it meant to, but didn't figure it out...Thanks Donna! Now it makes sense.

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4666436)
Hi Jacquie,

When I first looked at this block, I was thinking to myself what does Goob 2222 mean and then I realize it says Ooooh lala....I just thought it was funny and thought I would share...