Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

xxmbbxx 03-25-2012 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom (Post 5090692)
I just received a beautiful blockfrom xxmbbxx....iwill have Cortni and LauraFllens ready to send tomorrow....i will be late with next months block,as i am headed "across the pond", to see my Gbabies and DD of course, for two weeks.ya'll enjoy the next 2 weeks, i sure will .... see ya in a couple......molly/ sewnmom

Oh yay, you got it :) Great...glad you like. Have fun!

terriamn 03-26-2012 03:29 PM

Tinkerbell or mystical but think she will just be receiving just a pillow or framed block :)

Terriamn

QuilterMomma 03-26-2012 05:04 PM

Hope my march partner got her block, mailed it out two weeks ago.

rfbrazell 03-26-2012 07:26 PM

Hmmm, my fairies have a way of multiplying......does she have a favorite color.
R

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 5092632)
Tinkerbell or mystical but think she will just be receiving just a pillow or framed block :)

Terriamn

cjr 03-27-2012 10:44 AM

All caught up and going to PO this PM. The blocks have been made for a couple of weeks, I just did not get to PO. I have been very focused on finishing up quilts. Very good progress.

In Mail:
Robert Anniversary block, alittle late

NanaBass Feb Swap

Sustraley March Swap

Do I owe anyone else a block?? Please Pm me

cjr 03-27-2012 10:48 AM

I am ready for April swap partner and any one who wants to do extra swap. Theme " See The USA" Would love to get a block from someone in the following states: Alaska, Florida, NH, Vermont, Virginia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon.
Thanks

rfbrazell 03-27-2012 10:53 AM

CJR, thank you for the anniversay block. So great to think of us.
Also, what if you lived in one of those states you need, would that work?
R

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5094620)
All caught up and going to PO this PM. The blocks have been made for a couple of weeks, I just did not get to PO. I have been very focused on finishing up quilts. Very good progress.

In Mail:
Robert Anniversary block, alittle late

NanaBass Feb Swap

Sustraley March Swap

Do I owe anyone else a block?? Please Pm me

Lv2sew2011 03-27-2012 12:11 PM

CJR I will do Oklahoma if you want me too!

Donna

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5094631)
I am ready for April swap partner and any one who wants to do extra swap. Theme " See The USA" Would love to get a block from someone in the following states: Alaska, Florida, NH, Vermont, Virginia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon.
Thanks

cjr 03-27-2012 01:05 PM

Robert,
I'm hoping quilters from those states will swap. I have visited all of them. The only state I've not been to is Alaska.

girlscouts1 03-27-2012 01:28 PM

Robert, Glad to hear my package finally came..... hope the thin mints were not melted... stick them in the freezer and they will be fine..... Lots of love to you.