Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Difergie 03-12-2012 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
received lovely block from LJDugas....I am doing yellow with pastels...this is the first one! I think I am going to love this theme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]319273[/ATTACH]

Pats8e8 03-12-2012 10:51 AM

Hi, I'm still having trouble finding the monthly list of swap partners. Can someone clue me in again? I need to find my partner for March.
Thanks,
Pat
pat8e8

Pats8e8 03-12-2012 11:08 AM

Whoops, ok, I found it, you have to go to groups, don't know why I can't remember that from one month to the next. :) Quilter 1928, we are March partners, let me know what your theme is and what colors you prefer. Have a good day everyone!

Pat
pats8e8

ljdugas31 03-12-2012 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 5053569)
received lovely block from LJDugas....I am doing yellow with pastels...this is the first one! I think I am going to love this theme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]319273[/ATTACH]

So glad you like it, i like the combination of blue and yellow.And i love the one you sent me.Thanks again.

nattoddboyd 03-12-2012 05:18 PM

I have been taking part in the Quilting in the new year group which is great you make and send a completed project and recieve one back, its been fun but it looks like this will be the last month due to lack of people, its a real pity as its a great swap.

Foxflower 03-12-2012 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by nattoddboyd (Post 5054949)
I have been taking part in the Quilting in the new year group which is great you make and send a completed project and recieve one back, its been fun but it looks like this will be the last month due to lack of people, its a real pity as its a great swap.

Nattoddboyd, are you participating in the quilts for quilters swap? If not, there have been some abandonments so, while the swap has closed, the hostess might be looking for new partners for people. Check that out....

rfbrazell 03-12-2012 06:48 PM

We got a wonderful package from Miss Shirley the lephracaun....
She sent 3 blocks for our anniversary quilt and a beautiful FQ, kind of looks like retro paris from the 20's.
THank you so much our friend. Cathy still talks to people about you and how you cared for her during her breast cancer treament.
Love you
R and C

Whigrose 03-12-2012 07:48 PM

Hi all,
I have posted the blocks I made for Coconuts and Melrose over in the 'Group' album.

All caught up until April. Wahoo!

best,
d

fred singer 03-13-2012 03:31 PM

wow this type of swap sounds interesting

terriamn 03-13-2012 07:14 PM

Cajun, mailed your blocks Monday morning. Had cataract sugery Monday afternoon, a piece of cake. Amazing how much better I can see.

Terriamn