Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 01-05-2012 10:18 AM

You need to be in the "Group". So go to Community on the tab on top, select Groups, the Monthly Swap Group needs to be selected as you want to be a member of the group and then you will see where it is listed on a thread for the partners. And your partner is Thundersissydale. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by wanabquilter (Post 4844894)
Please can someone refresh my old mind on how to find my Jan swap partner.
BIG HUGS & KISSES :)

QuilterMomma 01-05-2012 10:21 AM

Haven't hear from you fromzstore. Following up on what your theme is unless anyone else knows so I can get her block done.

rfbrazell 01-05-2012 11:39 AM

8x10's will be coming......Oh la la

[Will be on my way to target to get some 8x10's printed out....
Hey Dotty, did you know we got married on St. Patricks day almost 40 years ago. Maybe one year we all will have to go to Ireland for Christmas, we'll must make this an annual date to have Christmas in another part of the world, Already researching Barcelona for next year.....Feliz Navidad.....
I've been to Ireland ( North) 3 times and love it. But I really want to go to Italy, and of course Paris for Cathy. get packing....
R
QUOTE=dotcomdtcm;4843722]I finished the snowball quit. It is very dramatic., I am not crazy for embroidery but the snowflakes really add the prefect accent. Still photo challenged but I will ask a buddy to post for me. Roberto, your girls all need an autographed 8 x 10" of your avatar. Just wait until St Patrick's Day!.. I celebrate any holiday with a menu![/QUOTE]

Lv2sew2011 01-05-2012 01:56 PM

Thank you ljd those were quite easy to do, I was surprised...
Donna

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4841910)
lv2sew The blocks are beautiful love them,i think i might change my theme!!!!

P Quilty 01-06-2012 05:40 AM

Hi Audrey
click on community in the menu up on top and click on groups and select this one under my groups you will see the Jan partners link , I have included that link here in case you have a problem, http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...ap-g4-d34.html (it does say Dec partners on the actual list but it is the Jan) Hope you and your family are doing well in this new year. God Bless !!!

Originally Posted by wanabquilter (Post 4844894)
Please can someone refresh my old mind on how to find my Jan swap partner.
BIG HUGS & KISSES :)

shnnn 01-06-2012 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have whigrose's Jan block in the envelope - just waiting on the mailman :)

materialgrl 01-06-2012 02:21 PM

Does any one know Lillies theme, I have pm'd her and no response ,
Lightening 1957 did your package come? I am not sure about posting pics, so I hope you can.

Whigrose 01-06-2012 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn (Post 4847885)
I have whigrose's Jan block in the envelope - just waiting on the mailman :)

shnnn, totally love the colors! Thank you so very much.

I've been working on my 'Quilt for Quilters' top but I will commit to getting your block done and out to you early next week.

Again, many thanks.

d

Oksewnsew 01-06-2012 03:54 PM

OH MY GOODNESS, Robert you have outdone yourself, again! I love every one of the Santas...The surprise was definitely a surprise. They are just gorgeous. Thank you ever so much friend.. Lots of hugs,
Jean

shnnn 01-06-2012 03:58 PM

No worries! I still have 3 full sets of blocks I haven't put together. Whenever you get it to me I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by Whigrose (Post 4849191)
shnnn, totally love the colors! Thank you so very much.

I've been working on my 'Quilt for Quilters' top but I will commit to getting your block done and out to you early next week.

Again, many thanks.

d