Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 08-04-2012 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Alicia Here is your second block of dragonflies. Hope you like it too!
All the best
Roberto

Looking for extra swaps if interested PM Me.
R

Tam...Moo 08-04-2012 12:55 PM

Robert that block amazing...you are so creative

Annaquilts 08-05-2012 05:31 AM

Ms. Grace those chicken blocks are very cute!
They will go right with the Farm Animal swap.

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 5413347)
oops! Still unpacking my sewing room from having the new floors put in.
I plan on using every block that I get. Had to go look in another box, thought I had them all together.

Annaquilts 08-05-2012 05:34 AM

As always Robert, your blocks are stunning. Great job!

Ms Grace 08-05-2012 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5418848)
Ms. Grace those chicken blocks are very cute!
They will go right with the Farm Animal swap.

Yes they will.
I didn't think of that.:thumbup:
Thanks

WilliP 08-05-2012 08:43 AM

I don't know if I posted my photo of the block I am sending to sustraley to the right place or not. Got it on its way. I am going to try to be more present here on the discussion but no promises. LOL Busy trying to figure out where my soon to arrive machines are going to roost and where I can squeeze a design wall in so I can get my beach blocks and their center together for the dance. LOL I am switching themes after the last block arrived. From August until when I am going for an "Orphan Asylum" sampler. Can just drool as I imagine one of Robert's creations in this grouping. Love those dragonflies --- which metallics do you use?

WilliP

AliciaH 08-05-2012 01:17 PM

Oh, Robert, those are GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much!

rfbrazell 08-05-2012 01:19 PM

You don't have to drool. Would be happy to swap a block. Let me know what colors, background and theme.
The metallic thread is two different ones. The plain metallic is Sulky and the then there is a twisted metallic with rayon and then the metallic twised around it. It's my new fav. Really shows up.
All the best
Roberto

Originally Posted by WilliP (Post 5419362)
I don't know if I posted my photo of the block I am sending to sustraley to the right place or not. Got it on its way. I am going to try to be more present here on the discussion but no promises. LOL Busy trying to figure out where my soon to arrive machines are going to roost and where I can squeeze a design wall in so I can get my beach blocks and their center together for the dance. LOL I am switching themes after the last block arrived. From August until when I am going for an "Orphan Asylum" sampler. Can just drool as I imagine one of Robert's creations in this grouping. Love those dragonflies --- which metallics do you use?

WilliP

rfbrazell 08-06-2012 07:54 PM

They are on the way to you with another surprise you haven't seen yet. LOL
Roberto

Originally Posted by AliciaH (Post 5419869)
Oh, Robert, those are GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much!

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2012 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've never done a star like this before I hope my partner likes it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354095[/ATTACH]