Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 07-05-2011 11:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Received my extra July swap from paintmejudy. Two beautiful blocks and enough polka dot squares to make 10 blocks. Thank you Judy. Soooooooooo I believe those 10 blocks and blocks I still have will give me two more PD quilts and I am waiting on a block that goes with my fall theme and that one will be done sooooooooo I am going to change two of my themes.

Hunter's Star (a beauty)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221351[/ATTACH]

whiligig star 2 (I love scrappy)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221352[/ATTACH]

Lots and lots of dots
[ATTACH=CONFIG]221353[/ATTACH]

fromzstore 07-05-2011 12:32 PM

love the colors in the hunters star beautiful

paintmejudy 07-05-2011 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To all of you who made star blocks, I sincerely want to thank you for all your terrific work. I now have enough beautiful stars to make a quilt, and want to do this for my daughter's birthday in October. It will be gorgeous. All I need to do is figure out what color to do the sashing! Probably purple, one of her favorite colors. Thank you again.

rfbrazell 07-05-2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
To all of you who made star blocks, I sincerely want to thank you for all your terrific work. I now have enough beautiful stars to make a quilt, and want to do this for my daughter's birthday in October. It will be gorgeous. All I need to do is figure out what color to do the sashing! Probably purple, one of her favorite colors. Thank you again.

FABULOUS.................You are the star, not the blocks.
r

dotcomdtcm 07-05-2011 12:48 PM

Fantastic! Are you 1 block short?

Ms Grace 07-05-2011 12:53 PM

Judy,
That's beautiful! :-)

PokerDiva 07-05-2011 12:59 PM

Judy, that is going to be one beautiful quilt. You have a lucky daughter.

paintmejudy 07-05-2011 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Fantastic! Are you 1 block short?

It's in the mail.

JanetWall 07-05-2011 01:27 PM

Those look great.

MandaLynn 07-05-2011 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful Marine Stars from Robert.
Thank you!

If anyone wants to do some extra swaps for July please let me know. Especially if you're okay with paper piecing one of those. Need a few more to finish the center of my quilt for my grandfather. ~MandaLynn