Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sewnmom 08-07-2011 04:30 PM

Shnnn, i'd be glas to make you a couple of geckos for a couple of ponies. let me know, my pattern is at Fat cats also.. ans also 12.5. later molly

cowgirlquilter 08-07-2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Got the piece for the camera, so lets see if the pictures are better.
1. Blue, Green and Blue baticks. for sewcornie in Or. I more to go.
2. Two red and white with turquioise for Cowgirlquilter
3. Dotty Bling on two of her purses.
4. Batik crazy hearts for CJR - 2 more to go.
5. And the 3 perfect poodles I got from Dotty......

I'm getting there......
Then comes Alice in Wonderland.
Yahoo
R

I finished the first of your two blocks.....hope you like them as much as I like yours!!!! ~~~Clapping and smiling~~~

Crafty3790 08-07-2011 05:04 PM

Rosiesue was wondering what pansy one I made her I have that die for my accuquilt so I didn't know if maybe that's what I did.

Roseysue 08-07-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Rosiesue was wondering what pansy one I made her I have that die for my accuquilt so I didn't know if maybe that's what I did.

Yes it was a churn Dash Shape and real nice.
Sue

sustraley 08-07-2011 06:21 PM

thanks shnnn

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
Donna, i'd be glad to make you a cuple of primatives..in exchange for the airplanes or ponies from fat cats.thanks, Are your blks 12.5, any preferred colors??? molly

Yes there 12 1/2

blues greens reds yellows browns as long as it looks primitive I will be happy camper...LOL

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
Donna, i'd be glad to make you a cuple of primatives..in exchange for the airplanes or ponies from fat cats.thanks, Are your blks 12.5, any preferred colors??? molly

Ok I will make a pony too!

shnnn 08-07-2011 06:57 PM

sewnmom - sounds great!

rfbrazell 08-07-2011 08:09 PM

Hey my friendly swaper.....
Do you have a studio or a Go. I'm looking for someone who has a holly leaf die. If you do I would be happy to send my fabric to you and pay you for doing it.
let me know.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790

rfbrazell 08-07-2011 08:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is Dotty finished Mad hatter tea party. I hope you like it, my wife thought it was too busy, It probably is.
I'm making you a cheshire cat too, from the original illustration. It's on its way to wonderland of NY...lol

Jacquie from Scotland, here are the pictures of your butterfly batiks block with flowers.
R