Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

shnnn 08-07-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone

Originally Posted by shnnn
I think I'm going to add a 2nd theme for a minute -- the little neighbor girl is getting a lizard for her birthday soon, so when I saw the gecko pattern on fatcat I decided she needed that. So does anyone want to make some creepy crawlies?

What category is the pattern under? I took a quick look, but did not see it. Don't want to commit until I see the pattern. :) Also, how old will the little girl be?

It's under childrens designs -- and she's going to be 8

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 09:56 AM

Thanks everyone for all your kind thoughts, Adelena is so precious and my family has been so blessed by having her in our lives. This is my second grandchild that was a premie my oldest grandson was also a premie he is now 14yrs old. Being in a hospital NICU unit just restores your faith in God and lets you know LIFE begins at conception!

To all you quilters who donate quilts to hospitals I personaly say Thank You! Adelena received several of these donated quilts & crocheted hats & booties while she was in the hospital NICU. My dear DIL has treasured these items.

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Just have to share this with you guys & gals. My middle son & his wife were expecting thier first child, My DIL wasn't due till mid Feb/11, but she delivered very early in mid Nov/10. Our little angel was born 1lb 12oz. She is doing remarkable now its hard to believe that she will be a yr old in just a few months. I am doing a quilt for her 1st BDay in Winnie the Pooh theme. Here our pics of some outfits I made her when she was in the NICU unit for 3 months. I made her first Xmas dress it was smaller than a babydoll dress!

That picture with santa is priceless,so glad you shared it made my day to see your precious miracle

That pic is priceless, when my son emailed me it the day Santa visited her he captioned the pic, " Adelena asked Santa for 2 more lbs for Xmas so she can go home!" she had 2 fingers up and looks like she is whispering to Santa! LOL

sustraley 08-07-2011 10:20 AM

where do I look for this pattern?

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 10:49 AM

here's a few that went flying to new homes! Don't ask who's is who's you'll have to guess I misplaced my notes after mailing, lol. Thats what happens when you multi task! LOL

OHHHHH I just love the angel, I hope it's all mine!!!! LOL
Also would you mind sharing the snowman pattern I'm on a Christmas/Holiday swap and would love to try to make one of those....

And thanks....

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 10:51 AM

Just have to share this with you guys & gals. My middle son & his wife were expecting thier first child, My DIL wasn't due till mid Feb/11, but she delivered very early in mid Nov/10. Our little angel was born 1lb 12oz. She is doing remarkable now its hard to believe that she will be a yr old in just a few months. I am doing a quilt for her 1st BDay in Winnie the Pooh theme. Here our pics of some outfits I made her when she was in the NICU unit for 3 months. I made her first Xmas dress it was smaller than a babydoll dress!

OHHH how precious! and the baby outfits are cute too!

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
if that airplane is comin to me , Thank you ,thank you! what can i make for you? molly

I guess I got mixed up to whom was collecting the planes, so yes it's yours if you want it. :lol:

And if you want to make an Primitive Angel or flowers or anything primitive for me that would be awesome, I still need blocks....sooooo thank you for helping me with it....

Just ideal what I'm looking for does not have to me exactly the same....
http://www.memesquilts.com/images/angelsinthegarden.jpg

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by moonshineiws
Please include me in your swap. This will be my first swap.

Thanks,
Marsha

I will swap with you Marsha, what is your theme?

fromzstore 08-07-2011 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
OK here is the Cat in the hat block I said I would make for someone, but I don't remember....HELP.
I still have to tack down the eyes and nose and Trim and Iron to 12 1/2. It's almost 1 am, but I had to get on to the Lewis Carroll project.................... :roll: :roll: :thumbup:
\See you all in the morning.
R

Its for Fromzstore Robert thats who I am making Green Eggs & Ham for! LOL I think! LOL Hope so!

Robert i love it I have been camping forbthe last 4 days is why i could not respond no Internet thanks morningcoffeehgal for posting that it was me

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone

I think I'm going to add a 2nd theme for a minute -- the little neighbor girl is getting a lizard for her birthday soon, so when I saw the gecko pattern on fatcat I decided she needed that. So does anyone want to make some creepy crawlies?

What category is the pattern under? I took a quick look, but did not see it. Don't want to commit until I see the pattern. :) Also, how old will the little girl be?

It's under childrens designs -- and she's going to be 8

Are you just wanting the gecko pattern from fatcat?