Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sustraley 08-07-2011 03:58 AM

Wonderfult blocks everyone. Fun to look at.

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 04:06 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Just have to share this with you guys & gals. My middle son & his wife were expecting thier first child, My DIL wasn't due till mid Feb/11, but she delivered very early in mid Nov/10. Our little angel was born 1lb 12oz. She is doing remarkable now its hard to believe that she will be a yr old in just a few months. I am doing a quilt for her 1st BDay in Winnie the Pooh theme. Here our pics of some outfits I made her when she was in the NICU unit for 3 months. I made her first Xmas dress it was smaller than a babydoll dress!

1st dress!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237711[/ATTACH]

Elf outfit!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237712[/ATTACH]

here she is now! Miss Chubba Cheeks! LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237718[/ATTACH]

sewnmom 08-07-2011 04:15 AM

thats or shes adorable..when you have a baby born early ,or born anytime, you see the miracle of God and the knowledge he gives to Drs.. and of course the outfits are adorable also... LOL! molly

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
thats or shes adorable..when you have a baby born early ,or born anytime, you see the miracle of God and the knowledge he gives to Drs.. and of course the outfits are adorable also... LOL! molly

She is just the happiest baby! Always pleasant & laughing! Her Mom & Dad have done such a great job! She is our Miracle!

bloomin'Iris 08-07-2011 04:31 AM

precious!!

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

Originally Posted by sewnmom

She is just the happiest baby! Always pleasant & laughing! Her Mom & Dad have done such a great job! She is our Miracle!

KR 08-07-2011 04:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OOPS! This lovely block came from mscupid804, not mscupid304 as previously posted. Apologies, Teresa!

Now if I knew how to edit the original post..... :?

dotcomdtcm 08-07-2011 04:59 AM

Super! Molly will be thrilled! Thank you so much!

jacquie 08-07-2011 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is another i've just finished. i love these fabrics together, i wouldn't normally have put them together but the request called for it and i love them!! it just shows you!! lol

various pinks drunken path...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237742[/ATTACH]

sewnmom 08-07-2011 05:23 AM

if that airplane is comin to me , Thank you ,thank you! what can i make for you? molly

mscupid804 08-07-2011 05:37 AM

Thx KR for the correction, and I thought you could "edit" your post but I see now you can only "edit" your topics that you start. I guess you have to contact admin to edit your posts. :|