Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 08-07-2011 06:40 AM

Jacquie,
That poodle is so AWESOME, it isjust perfect. And I love the contrast on the Lantern, just great, all of them are treasures for the receipents......
R

rfbrazell 08-07-2011 06:42 AM

You are welcome.
One surprise one coming too.......
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Super! Molly will be thrilled! Thank you so much!

bibliostone 08-07-2011 06:55 AM

Morningcoffeegal,
You are one busy lady. Love your blocks and outfits. So happy for you that your granddaughter is so healthy now.

bibliostone 08-07-2011 07:35 AM

Blocks for my monthly partner, Renee110, and extra with fromzstore are ready to mail tomorrow. If either of you want to peak click on the Monthly_block_swaps link below this post. Blocks are arranged by date name, so both of yours will start with 201108. Should be on page 3. Hope you enjoy them.

Oksewnsew 08-07-2011 07:36 AM

MorningCoffeeGirl, your blocks are awesome. :thumbup:

Jean

shnnn 08-07-2011 07:39 AM

I think I'm going to add a 2nd theme for a minute -- the little neighbor girl is getting a lizard for her birthday soon, so when I saw the gecko pattern on fatcat I decided she needed that. So does anyone want to make some creepy crawlies?

bibliostone 08-07-2011 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn
I think I'm going to add a 2nd theme for a minute -- the little neighbor girl is getting a lizard for her birthday soon, so when I saw the gecko pattern on fatcat I decided she needed that. So does anyone want to make some creepy crawlies?

What category is the pattern under? I took a quick look, but did not see it. Don't want to commit until I see the pattern. :) Also, how old will the little girl be?

jigs1354 08-07-2011 08:24 AM

R, got it, lanterns all finished and on to more & better blocks, on to the poodle block for Cathy.
Hope she is feeling better and give her a smooch for me.
shirley

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
You just make me happy when you write. Hold off on the lanterns, I have enough for my quilt. I am going to write up my new theme tommorrow......
You're the best
R

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Robert, are you still wanting lanterns??? I got the poodle pattern today and will make Cathy one and you a lantern if you need another one.
Man, you've been like a bug on a hot rock making all those blocks.Do you ever get any sleep?? lol
Your sewing machine probably burns up more belts than the sewing store can keep in stock, huh???
Shirley :lol:

jigs1354 08-07-2011 08:29 AM

Hey granny, your pics. of that adorable baby are so sweet. Those clothes you made are so special. What a GREAT granny you are. Sweet cheeks too on that little one. Very lucky to have that very sweet baby in your life.
Shirley/Tn
getting your block set up today!!

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Just have to share this with you guys & gals. My middle son & his wife were expecting thier first child, My DIL wasn't due till mid Feb/11, but she delivered very early in mid Nov/10. Our little angel was born 1lb 12oz. She is doing remarkable now its hard to believe that she will be a yr old in just a few months. I am doing a quilt for her 1st BDay in Winnie the Pooh theme. Here our pics of some outfits I made her when she was in the NICU unit for 3 months. I made her first Xmas dress it was smaller than a babydoll dress!

materialgrl 08-07-2011 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Just have to share this with you guys & gals. My middle son & his wife were expecting thier first child, My DIL wasn't due till mid Feb/11, but she delivered very early in mid Nov/10. Our little angel was born 1lb 12oz. She is doing remarkable now its hard to believe that she will be a yr old in just a few months. I am doing a quilt for her 1st BDay in Winnie the Pooh theme. Here our pics of some outfits I made her when she was in the NICU unit for 3 months. I made her first Xmas dress it was smaller than a babydoll dress!

That picture with santa is priceless,so glad you shared it made my day to see your precious miracle