Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sewnmom 08-08-2011 01:39 PM

lv2sew, those blks are adorable, thanks so much...molly

cjr 08-08-2011 01:42 PM

Robert your poodle is finished. Something else for "You" as a little surprize to do yet.

cjr 08-08-2011 01:43 PM

Immemother, Just finished your blocks . Came out real cute.
I"ll mail stomorrow or wed.

shnnn 08-08-2011 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished up bibliostones teal block today -- mailman should be around anytime now -- so sewnmom's will have to go out tomorrow...

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Everyone I swap with is on an index card. The card goes on my bulletin board until the block is done. Then back in the file box. What confuses me is when I get something without a screen name & have togo searching thru pms. This system sorta works!

I like that idea! But I hate to write, I would rather type! So I have my in an excel spreadsheet. Plus doing it this way I can cheat with cut/copy/paste. It's saved on my desktop so I dont have to search for it. I only misplace the printed copy! LOL I need a bullentin board I like that idea!

shnnn 08-08-2011 02:10 PM

Everyone I swap with is on an index card. The card goes on my bulletin board until the block is done. Then back in the file box. What confuses me is when I get something without a screen name & have togo searching thru pms. This system sorta works!

That is a good idea - but with helpful little fingers it's much safer to put everything in one notebook for me-- much easier to find a missing notebook than a card :roll:

debe 08-08-2011 02:16 PM

I agree that it is hard to be sure who you've received from and who you haven't when they don't put a screen name or the swap it comes from.

I just realized that I never received my block from Rhonda's swap ages ago...and I don't even think I could figure out who was suppose to send it out now.

I sometimes get behind but I always get my swaps out...i feel it is part of my duty to keep that commitment..

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by debe

I agree that it is hard to be sure who you've received from and who you haven't when they don't put a screen name or the swap it comes from.

I just realized that I never received my block from Rhonda's swap ages ago...and I don't even think I could figure out who was suppose to send it out now.

I sometimes get behind but I always get my swaps out...i feel it is part of my duty to keep that commitment..

I have a list of things of swaps I'm in and I try to keep it updated: But sometimes I forget...LOL

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
lv2sew, those blks are adorable, thanks so much...molly

Your welcome Sewnmom...
And thank you to the others...

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn
Finished up bibliostones teal block today -- mailman should be around anytime now -- so sewnmom's will have to go out tomorrow...

Pretty!