Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 12-04-2010 04:28 AM

that star is stunning!!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 12-04-2010 06:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks so far -- I apologize that I can't identify a lot of them since my granddaughter decided to "help" me by removing all the labels I had taped to them! If you see one or more that you made, please take a bow. The separate two are from Quilting Carol -- they came yesterday. Thanks to all of you.

Momma_K 12-04-2010 07:02 AM

>>>>Nancy>>>Here are my blocks so far -- I apologize that I can't identify a lot of them since my granddaughter decided to "help" me by removing all the labels I had taped to them! If you see one or more that you made, please take a bow. The separate two are from Quilting Carol -- they came yesterday. Thanks to all of you.

They are just beautiful!! We have some of the best talent of anyone around!!

paintmejudy 12-04-2010 08:21 AM

Wow! All put together, they look stunning! It is going to be a beautiful quilt, Nancy.

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Here are my blocks so far -- I apologize that I can't identify a lot of them since my granddaughter decided to "help" me by removing all the labels I had taped to them! If you see one or more that you made, please take a bow. The separate two are from Quilting Carol -- they came yesterday. Thanks to all of you.

paintmejudy 12-04-2010 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nancy in Louisiana sent me this fabulous block -turquoise with a reddish orange -- just stunning, picture doesn't do the colors justice. Thanks for doing an extra swap for November, Nancy.

kwiltkrazy 12-04-2010 10:52 AM

Fantastic log cabin blocks, very soft. and I love the blue and orange zigzag block. Great job ladies.

Mainewoods Mammie 12-04-2010 01:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are pics of my Beautiful Robin block from Ruthruff3. Also a hand made dishcloth, card and pic of capital xmas tree lighting in Lansing, Mi. Thanks so much, Kelli.

Nov Block from Ruthruff3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138248[/ATTACH]

Nov Block with Hand made discloth,card and pic
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138249[/ATTACH]

Close up of Beautiful Work --Amazing!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138250[/ATTACH]

Karen 12-04-2010 06:18 PM

Jupiter...LOVE that star! Very beautiful.

Nancy that is going to a beautiful quilt!

pdcakm 12-05-2010 03:22 AM

just went back and looked at all the blocks. you are all very talented and the blocks are superlative.

jacquie 12-05-2010 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
>>>>Nancy>>>Here are my blocks so far -- I apologize that I can't identify a lot of them since my granddaughter decided to "help" me by removing all the labels I had taped to them! If you see one or more that you made, please take a bow. The separate two are from Quilting Carol -- they came yesterday. Thanks to all of you.

They are just beautiful!! We have some of the best talent of anyone around!!

how gorgeous!! they are going to make a fantastic quilt!!!
wonderful idea for floral log cabin!

i also agree, we have such great talent on this forum!!
love jacquie xxxxxxx