Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

suziehammond 08-17-2011 09:57 AM

She appliqued and must have a sewing machine to die for as it has the smallest most precise zig-zag I have EVER seen.....

fromzstore 08-17-2011 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by suziehammond
OK here is a fabulous block I just got! It is going to be a wall hanging all by itself I think.

It is from fromzstore. WOW! Thank you so much! Fantastic workmanship. I love it.

ok suzie love the dragon but it was not from me i am getting you 3 mailed out tomorrow dont know who this is from

Linda

rfbrazell 08-17-2011 10:19 AM

Is that awesome dragon applique or embroidery? It is so regal.....Wonderful Linda

OK here is a fabulous block I just got! It is going to be a wall hanging all by itself I think.

It is from fromzstore. WOW! Thank you so much! Fantastic workmanship. I love it.

rfbrazell 08-17-2011 10:26 AM

That is awesome. Yes, Children are a girft from God. Sometimes trying, but always worth it.
R

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
hello to you Robert...you sound as busy as I am. besides my quilting I am caring for a newborn baby girl. At least for awhile. She is newly adopted and both parents work and she brings me such joy that I give up some of my quilt time to just set and hold her. Truly one of God's greatest blessings!

fromzstore 08-17-2011 12:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are two block is did for K Goodhand hope she likes thes

circus elephant that is why the odd colors in it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]243153[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 08-17-2011 12:44 PM

Those Fantastique Beautiful design......
What embroidery machine do you have? I'm looking to trade mine in for a bigger one that can use a hoop big enough for a 12 inch block. Ugh.....
R
Love the elephants

Originally Posted by fromzstore

suziehammond 08-17-2011 12:47 PM

OMG All! Huge apologies to the actual creator of the awesome dragon KR. She is soooo talented!

fromzstore 08-17-2011 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Those Fantastique Beautiful design......
What embroidery machine do you have? I'm looking to trade mine in for a bigger one that can use a hoop big enough for a 12 inch block. Ugh.....
R
Love the elephants

Originally Posted by fromzstore

just bought me a commercial barudan having a ball learning how to use it

rfbrazell 08-17-2011 12:52 PM

KR, was it applique or machine embroidery. It is AWESOME, maybe we can do extra swaps is you want.
PM me......Love it
R

OMG All! Huge apologies to the actual creator of the awesome dragon KR. She is soooo talented!

suziehammond 08-17-2011 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

It is from KR!!!. WOW! Thank you so much! Fantastic workmanship. I love it.