Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn
Uh oh! Sewnmom is ponies and planes!

Those went to abilene tx....LOL you scared me...LOL

shnnn 08-08-2011 12:50 PM

If they do wind up here - I'll just send em on her way with mine :D

(just saw your post - glad they're going home)

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 12:51 PM

What am I suppose to be doing for you? I forgot...I call it oldtimers...LOL

shnnn 08-08-2011 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

a gecko :D I have the same problem, but have no excuse yet (only 31)

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 12:55 PM

a gecko :D I have the same problem, but have no excuse yet (only 31)

I went and checked the PM and found what I suppose to do for you and I'm on it now, so will be back later to check on everyone's progress....this is so much fun, but can be confusing at times...

shnnn 08-08-2011 12:57 PM

I've completely given up on my ability to keep everything straight -- I found myself a notebook... and still have troubles sometimes. Not sure how Robert keeps on track with as many blocks he has going in so many different directions!

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 01:15 PM

I've completely given up on my ability to keep everything straight -- I found myself a notebook... and still have troubles sometimes. Not sure how Robert keeps on track with as many blocks he has going in so many different directions!

I know, and Dotty too! and she even puts Tops together as well, and my mom is still waiting for me to finish her quilt...LOL But on mom's quilt I'm trying Quilt as you go and so far it's working pretty good, once finished its finished except for the binding and I only have two more rows to go...I'm bad I get bored with it...LOL

shnnn 08-08-2011 01:18 PM

I know, and Dotty too! and she even puts Tops together as well, and my mom is still waiting for me to finish her quilt...LOL But on mom's quilt I'm trying Quilt as you go and so far it's working pretty good, once finished its finished except for the binding and I only have two more rows to go...I'm bad I get bored with it...LOL

I have several tops in various stages of done! I have a pile of fabric for hubby waiting for me to cut into - but it's intimidating me - so here I am! I have a qayg going for dd too -- been working on it off and on for a few years... the pieces are all done, just working on the quilting now --

dotcomdtcm 08-08-2011 01:29 PM

Everyone I swap with is on an index card. The card goes on my bulletin board until the block is done. Then back in the file box. What confuses me is when I get something without a screen name & have togo searching thru pms. This system sorta works!

girlscouts1 08-08-2011 01:30 PM

love the airplane guy....he is adorable..