Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 08:10 AM

ha ha sherlocks sister! LOL Robert it must be my British roots! LOL

Lightening1957 08-08-2011 08:45 AM

Robert you have done a great job on all your blocks, I love them all.
Everyone has done a great job, just love to watch as the blocks come in and see how precious each one is.
My july partner your block is going in the mail tomorrow. Sorry I am late.

paintmejudy 08-08-2011 08:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Extra swaps for April - Received some fabulous blocks for my new theme from Dotcomdtcm and from morningcoffeegal. Aren't they beautiful? My new quilt is off to a great start. Thank you both so very much!

from dotty
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238405[/ATTACH]

from Renae
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238406[/ATTACH]

shnnn 08-08-2011 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have a couple butterflies ready to flap their way to jacquie..

Getting started on my gecko swappers this morning...
I have 1 for bibliostone, 1 for lv2sew, and 2 for sewnmom...
and I missing anyone?

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 10:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sure hope Jacque has a net to catch all these butterflies with! LOL Here's another coming your way! Hope you like it!

sewnmom 08-08-2011 10:27 AM

i just sent off to Robert- 2 poodles: dottie- 2 purses; shnnn -2 flames; morningcoffeegal -2flowers:...awwww, thats for today, i'm takin a few day break, my daughter & GSon are arriving today from England,until Wens, so i'll catch back up next week,ok......molly

PokerDiva 08-08-2011 10:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Paintmejudy and I did an extra extra swap this month and lookie what I got. Judy they are both amazing. Thank you so much.

Clara
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238492[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 08-08-2011 11:15 AM

You scored, girl! Congrats.

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
ok here's a question for you novice quilters! I went to an estate sale yesterday and there was a bin of threads mostly cones, most of them wrapped still in original packaging.

My ? is how long can you keep thread till it breaks down & dry rots?

Not sure if some of what I got will be worth working with afraid it may break alot since I don't know how old it really is. The cones that were wrapped went for .25 & .50 cents. Alot of great colors. I ended up spending $7.00 dollars and got a ton of thread & a box full of notions. I even managed to find a brand new Janome ruffler still in the sealed package. Luv that find!

shnnn 08-08-2011 11:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Working on lv2sew's angel... she seems like she's missing something to me... Going to test drive a ruffle, and maybe some feet... what do you think?

jacquie 08-08-2011 11:31 AM

wonderful butterflies!! thank you!! i love them both!! can't wait to see them soon!!
gorgeous colours!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Originally Posted by shnnn
Have a couple butterflies ready to flap their way to jacquie..

Getting started on my gecko swappers this morning...
I have 1 for bibliostone, 1 for lv2sew, and 2 for sewnmom...
and I missing anyone?