Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Oksewnsew 04-30-2013 06:14 PM

Yes mam I did... Sorry, it was late yesterday evening when I got it, and today got busy cleaning and just forgot to let you know.. It is very pretty, THANKS. I have it laying right out there on the counter and see it everytime I go to sewing rm...was movin' too fast today cleaning and just let it slip my mind...;)

Originally Posted by Sauki1 (Post 6034645)
Oksewnsew, just checking to see if you received my envelope. :)

Sauki1 04-30-2013 06:28 PM

No worries, I was just hoping it didn't get lost in the mail. Glad you liked it :)

Ms Grace 05-02-2013 05:24 AM

My partner & I have been in contact with each other. Can't wait to start on her block. :)

coconuts 05-02-2013 11:02 AM

Contacted my May partner and waiting for a reply, can't wait to start her block.

rfbrazell 05-02-2013 02:11 PM

You won't believe it.

1 Attachment(s)
My embroidery arm got back yesterday. It was packed so great and in a luggage pack for the Viking Diamond embroidery Machine.
I was just elated to put it on the machine and hit the button, and guess what It didn't work. This is the 6th time.
So I called them and told them this is enough so the lead tech said he is going to talk with the owners ( and it is a huge store). I sent them a video of the machine not working. for those are waiting for blocks, thank you for your patience. I want my machine to be fixed or replaced so I can get your blocks to you.
Here is a pic of the machine. See the arm in the middle of the table, it doesn't move.......
All the Best
R

rfbrazell 05-02-2013 02:13 PM

Sorry Tammy, Anna and Judith......I will get them to you.
R

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6040493)
My embroidery arm got back yesterday. It was packed so great and in a luggage pack for the Viking Diamond embroidery Machine.
I was just elated to put it on the machine and hit the button, and guess what It didn't work. This is the 6th time.
So I called them and told them this is enough so the lead tech said he is going to talk with the owners ( and it is a huge store). I sent them a video of the machine not working. for those are waiting for blocks, thank you for your patience. I want my machine to be fixed or replaced so I can get your blocks to you.
Here is a pic of the machine. See the arm in the middle of the table, it doesn't move.......
All the Best
R

sustraley 05-02-2013 02:22 PM

Oh Robert. How frustrating. Hope things go better soon.

Sauki1 05-02-2013 05:23 PM

Contacted my May partner, awaiting a response to begin her square. :)

Annaquilts 05-02-2013 11:56 PM

Oh bleh Roberto. They sell alot but the place is not that big. I hope they'll send you a new machine. Yes, it is enough. I hope you are staying sane. You have been very patient. I am fine here so do not worry.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6040493)
All the Best
R

Oksewnsew 05-03-2013 04:38 AM

OH NO Robert! Wonder what they'd do if you said 'well, deal with my attorney' - I deserve a NEW machine'....Good grief, this has been such a deal. They'd better do something, and quickly! I'm so sorry you're having to go thru this.

HUGS,
J