Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

fromzstore 07-25-2011 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
You have to print that photo on fabric & make yourself a little pillow!!

Look at my aviator that is a picture of my grandchildren dressed up in old timey clothes I printed on fabric it measures 30x36 that picture would look great

ljdugas31 07-25-2011 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
You have to print that photo on fabric & make yourself a little pillow!!

Look at my aviator that is a picture of my grandchildren dressed up in old timey clothes I printed on fabric it measures 30x36 that picture would look great

That is so adorable,4 little cutie pies. 3girls and 1 boy, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Look about the same age. 4,6,8,10

ljdugas31 07-25-2011 01:46 PM

Lindyline so sorry to hear about your fingers, hope you feel better soon.

ljdugas31 07-25-2011 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Love it!!!!

Lv2sew2011 07-25-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
My daughter and four children took off back home to OK.
It was a busy three weeks-great visit,lots fun with family, but very exhausting. Now I am going to try and to catch up on all the blocks waiting for me to make (can hardly wait!)
I may have to face shoulder replacement surgery in a month or so ( see the doc 8/2).
I don't look forward to that.
Here's a pice of my Oklahoma family.

Beautiful looking family!

jetnica 07-25-2011 03:15 PM

other than my tourist block from bibliostone (it's been further west than me!) -- are any more of my sideswaps sending brown/gold blocks?

lindyline - TAKE YOUR TIME on my block - HEAL FIRST -- I am in no place close to working on my turtle quilt. =)

kgoodhand - you're doing a dutchman's puzzle. -- HAVE FUN with the colors - in my head i see it as a blindingly fun update to a very traditional block =)

kimscruiser - i'm not sure which theme you were doing -- should I wait for a brown/gold block from you? or did you do a different theme?

=)

I believe that is my list of side/current swaps -- I owe a block to kgoodhand - any one else?

This is my last call for side swaps. School bascially starts for me next week. I have to go in and put my new room together and be ready for freshmen orientation on the 11th. I have at least 3 full workdays to put in before that.

Once school starts, I'm sure production will slow down even more!

seymoore 07-25-2011 03:30 PM

TwinRiverFarm - I received your block today and I love it!!! Thank you so much!!! I will post pics soon...

Short an Sweet 07-25-2011 04:53 PM

I received a beautiful pinwheel block in shades of purple today from Sew Momma
will post pictures tomorrow

Lightening1957 07-25-2011 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a Tea Basket block today from Ragann63, thank you so much, I love it. Here is a picture of it. My camera or me one can't take to good of pictures, but I really love the block and it looks so beautiful. Thanks again.

Lightening1957 07-25-2011 09:33 PM

Great Blocks everybody.