Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2011 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here is Dotty finished Mad hatter tea party. I hope you like it, my wife thought it was too busy, It probably is.
I'm making you a cheshire cat too, from the original illustration. It's on its way to wonderland of NY...lol

Jacquie from Scotland, here are the pictures of your butterfly batiks block with flowers.
R

Love Love these blocks....great job!

jacquie 08-07-2011 11:22 PM

ohhh thanks robert!!! they're gorgeous!!:D they will be perfect!!!! and i do love batiks!
wonderful job :)

Here is Dotty finished Mad hatter tea party. I hope you like it, my wife thought it was too busy, It probably is.
I'm making you a cheshire cat too, from the original illustration. It's on its way to wonderland of NY...lol

Jacquie from Scotland, here are the pictures of your butterfly batiks block with flowers.
R

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 02:49 AM

Robert your awesome that mad hatter block should be entered in a contest! Your a WINNER! Love the batik butterflies! Ohhhhhh so pretty!

Mail day today I think I have almost all my swaps caught up & flying north, south, east & west, a couple flying international flights! LOL So glad none of them had a bag to check, only carry ons! LOL Will post pics later need my morning COFFEE!!! LOL

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 02:51 AM

R

Ok are my eyes deceiving me or did you change the tablecloth? LOL

Crafty3790 08-08-2011 04:23 AM

Robert it's great. I dont think it's to busy. I have both I don't have the holly leaf though.

dotcomdtcm 08-08-2011 04:50 AM

Robert, you continue to be fabuloso!

Difergie 08-08-2011 04:59 AM

I missed couple of days and come back! You guys are machines. Love the mad hatter...

KGoodhand 08-08-2011 05:03 AM

Everyone is making such beautiful blocks!!! There are going to be some great looking quilts being put together!!

ljdugas31 08-08-2011 05:13 AM

Robert I just LOVE the blocks!!!!!!!

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 05:17 AM

ok here's a question for you novice quilters! I went to an estate sale yesterday and there was a bin of threads mostly cones, most of them wrapped still in original packaging.

My ? is how long can you keep thread till it breaks down & dry rots?

Not sure if some of what I got will be worth working with afraid it may break alot since I don't know how old it really is. The cones that were wrapped went for .25 & .50 cents. Alot of great colors. I ended up spending $7.00 dollars and got a ton of thread & a box full of notions. I even managed to find a brand new Janome ruffler still in the sealed package. Luv that find!