Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 05-04-2012 05:38 PM

OK, here we go. First, do you like the blues, silvers and whites? I'm thinking of snowflakes and a snowfamily. White Background?
Mine is the FAT CAT RED HEN pattern in colors of intense falls colors red, gold, rust, orange, black anyting along that line.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by materialgrl (Post 5193484)
Robert, what is your theme, mine is snowmen/winter , not Christmas,don't hurry on getting my block done,you take it easy,I will start yours when i know your theme, Sandy

Bluelady 05-05-2012 09:27 AM

I have heard from my May partner, Melrose, and I am excited to get going on a block for her. She wants batiks and I just happen to have a LOT of that fabric. :)

I also have some other single blocks already done, if anyone would like to do an "off-sides" swap. (if that is still allowed)

Thanks!
Jana

oldcatlady 05-06-2012 02:31 PM

I'm a little behind as usual. I'm mailing wanabequilter's april block in the am and going to start on the May swap block for mississippiqltr. Yes, that's my plan and I'm sticking to it! :)

Robert, glad your back and doing better. Take care. The place is not the same without you and I love seeing your victorian santas :) You do such beautiful embroidery.

missing Morningcoffeegirl, also

lvbabyboomer 05-06-2012 06:52 PM

Dahna42

1 Attachment(s)
Donna (dahna42)
I have your May block done, just want to be sure the colors are okay. Take a look.

Diane

Oksewnsew 05-06-2012 07:08 PM

I wonder where Morningcoffeegirl is too. I asked some time back, but no one ans'd...Hope she's not ill. Has anyone heard from her? Roberto, hope you're taking it easy & resting...Miss you lots.

Jean

Ms Grace 05-07-2012 08:37 AM

I'm ready to join in again.
Sending a pm to our hostess.
My theme is going to be: roosters, hens or chicks.

rfbrazell 05-07-2012 10:17 AM

I don't have any choice, Dolly is in the shop getting maintence.....LOL but I have the bernina out and maybe starting on Carseys rest of her eagle border and have a lovely christmas border fabric for fromzstores santa.
Miss you too when I can't get on line. How is your parrott quilt doing? I finally did here from Morhinggirlcoffee and she was having a very serious medical condition and was hospitalized for a while, still very weak, but thanks for the reminder, I've not heard from her for a month or so. I will get on the ball and find out how my friend it.

Talk to you soon, say hi to Scott.
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5198900)
I wonder where Morningcoffeegirl is too. I asked some time back, but no one ans'd...Hope she's not ill. Has anyone heard from her? Roberto, hope you're taking it easy & resting...Miss you lots.

Jean

QuilterMomma 05-07-2012 11:30 AM

Yep, see how faithful those Berninas are.

ljdugas31 05-07-2012 01:25 PM

nancy sent out your batik star,let me know when you get it! thanks
linda

dahna42 05-08-2012 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by lvbabyboomer (Post 5198863)
Donna (dahna42)
I have your May block done, just want to be sure the colors are okay. Take a look.

Diane

those are beautiful, thanks you. I am in Gettysburg right now, can't wait to get them when I get home.
Dahna