Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 05-03-2012 10:39 AM

You are suppose to be taking it easy too. hear me!
One of your beautiful gramma's fan would be wonderful......
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5190938)
ok robert i will make you a block for april what would you like?

Oksewnsew 05-03-2012 11:41 AM

I PM'd my May partner a few days ago, girlscouts1, but haven't heard anything from her..Hello girlscouts1, are you out there somewhere??

Jean

Krisb 05-03-2012 12:50 PM

Hey Robert, great to see you back. We all missed you. That must mean it is time for me to make chickens. And guess what, I didn't have an April partner either.

ljdugas31 05-03-2012 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5190944)
You are suppose to be taking it easy too. hear me!
One of your beautiful gramma's fan would be wonderful......
R

ok yes i am resting,but sewing on the weekend. Yes a fan it is,light pastel and victorian looking?

ljdugas31 05-03-2012 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Krisb (Post 5191245)
Hey Robert, great to see you back. We all missed you. That must mean it is time for me to make chickens. And guess what, I didn't have an April partner either.

i'ii make you a block,what is your theme? pm me your address.

girlscouts1 05-03-2012 07:30 PM

yes, I am here, I pmd you back and you pmd me again....lol. You are looking for a black and tan prints..... and I am looking for raggedy ann....lol. Did you forget? we've talked twice.

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5191100)
I PM'd my May partner a few days ago, girlscouts1, but haven't heard anything from her..Hello girlscouts1, are you out there somewhere??

Jean

Oksewnsew 05-03-2012 07:56 PM

Oh good grief! YES, I remember that...DUH! I even told my daughter this afternoon about what you wanted..lolo She said 'oh wow'....and I said, yeh, but I HAVE raggedy ann/andy fabrics... Oh well, guess we all have 'those' moments..sorry...lolo

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 5192074)
yes, I am here, I pmd you back and you pmd me again....lol. You are looking for a black and tan prints..... and I am looking for raggedy ann....lol. Did you forget? we've talked twice.

cjr 05-04-2012 07:37 AM

Robert, good to see you posting again. Welcome back. Please do not over do it. What a nice surprize to get on board and see your face
CJR

materialgrl 05-04-2012 09:28 AM

Robert, what is your theme, mine is snowmen/winter , not Christmas,don't hurry on getting my block done,you take it easy,I will start yours when i know your theme, Sandy

rfbrazell 05-04-2012 05:31 PM

Yes light pastels and victorian looking with off white background.
Youo are an angel.
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5191967)
ok yes i am resting,but sewing on the weekend. Yes a fan it is,light pastel and victorian looking?