Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Difergie 06-27-2011 11:17 AM

This board sure gets busy at the end of the month. LOL

Short an Sweet 06-27-2011 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Lightening1957, your kite block is on it's way, I hope you like it, I had fun doing it, it should be there by Wednesday I believe.

Delivery confirmation says you should get your package today I hope you like it

QuilterMomma 06-27-2011 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh goodie, I do have a picture I want to share. Maybe a couple. I received my block from my June Partner from KS and she did a beautiful job on her colors. In fact, I think I may have a scrap of this red/orange in my stash still. Love it. If I do, I will be able to add an additional block to coordinate with hers.

QuilterMomma 06-27-2011 11:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, you know when I said I could not do extra exchanges because of doing a special van quilt, well here is a photo of it. I had to make up my own patterns for the vans and be sure they were "vintage". In the time of starting this quilt and its finish, the couple got engaged so I had to put one love van in there just for fun. The girl bought this custom made quilt for her boyfriend for his birthday. What a nice gift to give. Glad we all do it because we know what it means.

Foxflower 06-27-2011 11:58 AM

What fun!

rfbrazell 06-27-2011 12:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are Missywigglewings extra blocks christmas.....
Who ever did the snowglobe a couple of weeks ago. I used your fabulous idea for Missy's christmas snowglobe, the scene inside is from the Christmas valley collection.
Hope you like them Missywigglewings. Merry Christmas.
Robert

Crafty3790 06-27-2011 12:42 PM

That quilt is amazing.

QuilterMomma 06-27-2011 01:16 PM

I am glad I do these swaps now because it helped give me the confidence to tackle that project. The creativity from each of you inspires me to stretch out of my comfort zone and learn to come up with my own ideas.

rfbrazell 06-27-2011 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
I am glad I do these swaps now because it helped give me the confidence to tackle that project. The creativity from each of you inspires me to stretch out of my comfort zone and learn to come up with my own ideas.

I agree. The same for me. I wouldn't have tried other things until I saw the artistry and creativity on the board.
Love IT

ljdugas31 06-27-2011 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here are Missywigglewings extra blocks christmas.....
Who ever did the snowglobe a couple of weeks ago. I used your fabulous idea for Missy's christmas snowglobe, the scene inside is from the Christmas valley collection.
Hope you like them Missywigglewings. Merry Christmas.
Robert

Robert they are amazing!!!! snow globe my sister did,abonda,great idea! :-)