Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

fromzstore 08-01-2011 02:49 AM

Beautiful

nsmith529 08-01-2011 03:00 AM

Hi everybody! I'm new here, although I have been lurking a bit and reading through all the messages. There are some very beautiful blocks being made. I'm a bit rusty myself, I haven't sewn in a few years, but I'm hoping this is just the place to get myself back into it. Look forward to seeing more of these wonderful blocks, and also giving and receiving some of them myself.

JanetWall 08-01-2011 03:49 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I got these in the mail Saturday. Oh they are the prettiest every. I have never seen blocks like these. They will look get in my blanket . Thank you so much.

jacquie 08-01-2011 04:12 AM

they're lovely janet!! so sad mine hasn't arrived yet!!
i sent it back at the beginning of july too!! :-(
boohoo!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally Posted by JanetWall
I got these in the mail Saturday. Oh they are the prettiest every. I have never seen blocks like these. They will look get in my blanket . Thank you so much.

shnnn 08-01-2011 04:44 AM

Robert, going to be a couple days before I can work on your poodles -- For some odd reason I seem to be pink deprived (wonder who might possibly be wandering away with my pink fabrics?). I guess I'll have to go shopping ;)

Shannon

Morningcoffeegal 08-01-2011 06:34 AM

GM everyone! I am new to this swap, I am from Johnstown, Pa. I have been sewing & quilting for almost 40 yrs, WOW where did those yrs go? LOL Really excited to join in this swap I do have a question.

Do we keep our swap partner a secret?

ljdugas31 08-01-2011 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by JanetWall

OMG they are amazing!!!!!!!! Just beautiful. Who made them!!!!

paintmejudy 08-01-2011 07:26 AM

It's not secret. Sometimes the gals say something on the open thread about their partner, or usually just communicate by way of PM. Welcome to the swap! You'll love it.

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
GM everyone! I am new to this swap, I am from Johnstown, Pa. I have been sewing & quilting for almost 40 yrs, WOW where did those yrs go? LOL Really excited to join in this swap I do have a question.

Do we keep our swap partner a secret?

rfbrazell 08-01-2011 08:03 AM

Come on in and get your feet wet. You will really like it. The guys and gals on the swap are AWESOME. Welcome
R

Originally Posted by nsmith529
Hi everybody! I'm new here, although I have been lurking a bit and reading through all the messages. There are some very beautiful blocks being made. I'm a bit rusty myself, I haven't sewn in a few years, but I'm hoping this is just the place to get myself back into it. Look forward to seeing more of these wonderful blocks, and also giving and receiving some of them myself.

sewnmom 08-01-2011 08:07 AM

i'm lookin for the person who wanted flame blks.. you'll find i get lost now and then..LOL!!!! molly