Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sewnmom 07-31-2011 02:12 PM

Robert, that is toooooo cute. these will be for my 2.5 yr old Gson.. for Christmas...thanks so much molly

rfbrazell 07-31-2011 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is your second one, just need to stich around.
Glad you like them.
R

Originally Posted by sewnmom
Robert, that is toooooo cute. these will be for my 2.5 yr old Gson.. for Christmas...thanks so much molly

rfbrazell 07-31-2011 03:08 PM

Shnn is it you that is changing themes to Hearts and Butterflys?
If it is let me know, I want to make you a block for it.
R

shnnn 07-31-2011 03:56 PM

It is me! And you and Dotty are going to get me in trouble with all these cute girlie blocks. Every time my daughter sees one she tells me she wants one!

Are you still working on poodles - or moving on to the next thing? Saw something about 12 days of Christmas...

Have mail going out tomorrow for Dotty and Andrea.

dotcomdtcm 07-31-2011 04:40 PM

shnnn- 4 blocks going to you tomorrow
Robert- your poodles too
Molly- airplanes

kimscruzer 07-31-2011 05:50 PM

The one lantern looks like a Monet!

Originally Posted by shnnn
Finished up Dotty's blocks :) Now to swap out machines and dig for scraps for Abonda ;)

MadeinMaine 07-31-2011 06:25 PM

August partners have been assigned and are posted on the Activity List. If you don't have a partner, please let me know.
Thanks to all for participating :thumbup:
shirley

abonda 07-31-2011 07:09 PM

Shannon have your block all done and sending it out to you tomorrow. Hope you like it?

Judy yours is going out also tomorrow. Please let me know when you get them. Thanks

rfbrazell 07-31-2011 08:43 PM

Still on poodles. Making my wife a quilt to rest in bed after she has chemo. Our bedroom is very Paris inspired. She loves Paris. the background is lt pink plain or a subtle patern and the poodle is vibrant pinks, pattern, plaid, polka dots and some solid black on the poodle, the contector parts, or the fluffy balls, or face......Th pattern is on fatcats under dogs and cats Its called the Pink Poodle...LOL
I have two blocks with batik butterflys andheart flowers cut out so they will be yours. I knew someone was doing them, I just couldn't remember who.
All thebest
R

Originally Posted by shnnn
It is me! And you and Dotty are going to get me in trouble with all these cute girlie blocks. Every time my daughter sees one she tells me she wants one!

Are you still working on poodles - or moving on to the next thing? Saw something about 12 days of Christmas...

Have mail going out tomorrow for Dotty and Andrea.

Lv2sew2011 07-31-2011 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is just a practice block for poker diva, my question is poker diva, does it have too much blue?

Marines Star ~ Paper Pieced
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234689[/ATTACH]