Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 08-01-2011 12:57 PM

Looks wonderful to me. Can't wait to get it. Been out of town for a few days but I can see I am really behind now. Note to self. Do not leave town for the first of the month.

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
This is just a practice block for poker diva, my question is poker diva, does it have too much blue?

PokerDiva 08-01-2011 01:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks I send ljdugas31 for Aug.

QuilterMomma 08-01-2011 01:05 PM

You must like paper piecing or templates. Those are beautiful. Truly nice work.

PokerDiva 08-01-2011 01:06 PM

4 Attachment(s)
AND here are the blocks I received from paintmejudy and ljdugas31 for Augest. What a beautiful bunch of blocks.

from Linda. perfect for my new theme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235027[/ATTACH]

Also another perfect from Linda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235028[/ATTACH]

I love love love this from paintmejudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235029[/ATTACH]

another beauty from Judy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235030[/ATTACH]

sewnmom 08-01-2011 01:07 PM

Yonnikka, thanks so much for postin these photos.. i'm sorry my camera is on the blink, maybe my son can fix this month...hopefully!!!!.
let me tell ya again, how much i like mine..... molly

paintmejudy 08-01-2011 01:27 PM

OMG Florence, I am SSSSSOOOO sorry -- I didn't notice one of the blocks was set in backward until I saw your posting! And the corner didn't meet either! Good grief, I must have been asleep when I made the block. Glad you are so clever about fixing funky blocks and can reposition it. Again, sorry. I never noticed. But you know, I forgot to take pictures of them before mailing, and probably would have noticed when I put them in the folder.

Glad you liked the black and white block (I did too, made one for myself) -- see I can follow directions -- "just a small amont of color." hee hee

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
AND here are the blocks I received from paintmejudy and ljdugas31 for Augest. What a beautiful bunch of blocks.

PokerDiva 08-01-2011 01:34 PM

Judy, it is nice to know that you are not perfect either!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
OMG Florence, I am SSSSSOOOO sorry -- I didn't notice one of the blocks was set in backward until I saw your posting! And the corner didn't meet either! Good grief, I must have been asleep when I made the block. Glad you are so clever about fixing funky blocks and can reposition it. Again, sorry. I never noticed. But you know, I forgot to take pictures of them before mailing, and probably would have noticed when I put them in the folder.

Glad you liked the black and white block (I did too, made one for myself) -- see I can follow directions -- "just a small amont of color." hee hee

QuilterMomma 08-01-2011 02:04 PM

Didn't you know we are all perfect, it is just everything else that has issues.

rfbrazell 08-01-2011 03:10 PM

Hello, the ongoing digest of the midnight swapper....
I got two adorable pinky poodles from LJdigas....Just great for the quilt. I also got a pink and black poodle from quiltermama that is GiGi's pink and black sister....LOL
It was perfect.
Also Got 2 more pinky poodles from Shnn and they will be a very loved addition to this litter of pups.
Quilter Mama, I took the pics and tried to download and my camera converter isn't working. I will have to get a new one tomorrow.
Sorry,
BUT I LOVE ALL MY PINK DOGGIES.....Yeah.
R

abonda 08-01-2011 05:02 PM

Judy I didn't even notice the backwards set in until you said it and then I went back and looked. That's what you get when you sew at midnight? HEE HEE :roll:

Judy, it is nice to know that you are not perfect either!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by paintmejudy