Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kimscruzer 08-04-2011 09:13 AM

I love the basket and elephants!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Some new blocks going out tomorrow...

:thumbup:

kimscruzer 08-04-2011 09:14 AM

:thumbup: I can't wait to see it Jetnica!

dotcomdtcm 08-04-2011 10:10 AM

Super!!

Morningcoffeegal 08-04-2011 11:36 AM

FromZstore your Green Eggs & Ham block is almost done I think I need to make another one for myself, I have a new baby GD who I think would love a soft story book! LOL Like I need an excuse for another project! LOL

very productive day lots of printing & pattern cutting going on here, I think I need to send a donation to Sindy @ Fatcats! I also am in need of another cup of coffee! LOL

Tomorrow is another mail day be checking your snail mail boxes swappers! Cute blocks coming your way!

Lv2sew2011 08-04-2011 11:37 AM

LQQK-ieeee what I got from Robert, I just love them, thanks for swapping with me..

Lv2sew2011 08-04-2011 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OOps forgot to attach the picture...LOL

abonda 08-04-2011 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)

LOVE THEM!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236333[/ATTACH]

Morningcoffeegal 08-04-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
OOps forgot to attach the picture...LOL

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how adorable they both are! Angels are always nice to receive! Lucky to be you today! Robert you ROCK!!!!!!!! Such a Talented Angel he is!

Morningcoffeegal 08-04-2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)

You lucky lucky gal! Those are beautiful blocks Judy your did an awesome job! They really pop love all the colors! I am getting jealous here! Can hardly wait till my first packie arrives! I'll be kissing the mailman! LOL

paintmejudy 08-04-2011 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 3 lovely blocks from an extra Aug swap with Abonda. Thank you, Andrea, they are terrific. The top is Planned Patchhood from my #2 theme, and the bottom are scrappy blocks.