Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

cnolan 07-28-2011 04:36 PM

10 Attachment(s)
HELP!!!!!! Robert got me started making lanterns and now I can't stop!!!! :lol:

I made my first lantern yesterday, and now have decided that my oriental fabrics simply cannot be put away until I have completed at least a lap size top for myself in lanterns, as well as the 4 I owe to Robert.

I already posted a pic. of the first one I made, so I won't repost it. Here are the next 9. :lol:

Oksewnsew 07-28-2011 04:54 PM

Those are just gorgeous. Will be so pretty in a quilt..

Jean

KGoodhand 07-28-2011 05:54 PM

I know the lantern blocks are very addicting! I have not made mine yet but I already have fabric pulled to make four!!!!

rfbrazell 07-28-2011 06:20 PM

You go girl. WOW 9 in a day.
They look great.
R

Originally Posted by cnolan

I made my first lantern yesterday, and now have decided that my oriental fabrics simply cannot be put away until I have completed at least a lap size top for myself in lanterns, as well as the 4 I owe to Robert.

I already posted a pic. of the first one I made, so I won't repost it. Here are the next 9. :lol:

dotcomdtcm 07-28-2011 06:59 PM

Beautiful!!

cnolan 07-28-2011 07:01 PM

I have one more finished, and 3 more half-way there. However, between a whining hubby and a killer back-ache, I have decided I have done enough for one day. Tomorrow is my 10-13 hour work day, so I most likely won't sew then, but Saturday I expect to complete my lantern collection. Robert, PM me if you are particularly partial to any of those pictured.

rfbrazell 07-28-2011 07:15 PM

Surprise me.
R

I have one more finished, and 3 more half-way there. However, between a whining hubby and a killer back-ache, I have decided I have done enough for one day. Tomorrow is my 10-13 hour work day, so I most likely won't sew then, but Saturday I expect to complete my lantern collection. Robert, PM me if you are particularly partial to any of those pictured.

QuilterMomma 07-28-2011 07:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Robert, here is your poodle in pink. She is excited to go to your house. Will send her along with the other stuff. You can send the leaves back with my blocks if that saves on postage.

burnsk 07-28-2011 07:40 PM

Those are absolutely gorgeous. How are you going to assemble your quilt? Will it have sashing?

rfbrazell 07-28-2011 08:09 PM

I got your lanterns and they are just perfect. Ireally like the green one. I will get pics posted tomorrow.
Thanks again. Got the fat cat purse pattern and will start this weekend.
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Beautiful!!