Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jetnica 07-08-2011 06:39 PM

In the mail tomorrow:

july partner kimscrusier
extra swap with bibliostone

I'm all caught up on swaps. If I owe you, LET ME KNOW! If you want to do an extra, I need two more brown & gold blocks for my school auction quilt.

I'm going to a work conference for a few days, but I should be able to do a couple more extra swaps this month - then I'm back to school and I'll have limited time again.

Let me know!

rfbrazell 07-08-2011 07:29 PM

Any time....

Originally Posted by burnsk

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
It is amazing, afire with color. If it was mine, I would use a dark burnt orange, Sage Green or Rust. And since it is a fall theme, maybe a large outer border of Large Fall Leaves in every warm fall color you could think of.
I know what ever you do will be perfect.
R

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Onward.......Here are the blocks for my fall theme. Question....What color sashing and border do you think I should use. There is lots of oranges in them but would more orange be too much? Any suggestions?

Robert - some great ideas. When I get stumped I know who to ask. :thumbup:

rfbrazell 07-08-2011 07:31 PM

I love that Idea....Really Lets do it.
Robert

Originally Posted by abonda
nice idea

Originally Posted by lynnie
i love the snow globs. wanted to start a swap with them, putting an item from where you are in the globe. ie. i'm from long island, so a light house or a beach scene.

missgigglewings 07-08-2011 07:35 PM

I love that Idea....Really Lets do it.
Robert

Originally Posted by abonda
nice idea

Originally Posted by lynnie
i love the snow globs. wanted to start a swap with them, putting an item from where you are in the globe. ie. i'm from long island, so a light house or a beach scene.

I could put the Alamo in a snow globe..so count me in if you do this!

Lightening1957 07-08-2011 08:35 PM

Love those blocks everyone.

sistahdebbra 07-08-2011 10:23 PM

Raya69, I mailed your block out Thursday (7/7). I hope you like it.

kimscruzer 07-09-2011 01:30 AM

I'm going to work on the brown and gold block on monday. So you need one.

Originally Posted by jetnica
In the mail tomorrow:

july partner kimscrusier
extra swap with bibliostone

I'm all caught up on swaps. If I owe you, LET ME KNOW! If you want to do an extra, I need two more brown & gold blocks for my school auction quilt.

I'm going to a work conference for a few days, but I should be able to do a couple more extra swaps this month - then I'm back to school and I'll have limited time again.

Let me know!

Foxflower 07-09-2011 07:57 AM

sisthadebbra -- cute avatar! I'm in N. CA too.

wanabquilter 07-09-2011 08:54 AM

Everyone you are so very special thank you.

Originally Posted by toriabelle

If you need some fabrics or sewing supplies LET ME KNOW. This board has been so supportive to my wife and I, so let me know colors and patterns. And it will be on its way. Gotta keep our quilting family going.
Really mean it.
Robert

Originally Posted by wanabquilter
For all of you waitting for me to mail you the blocks I owe you I will have plenty of time to sew I just lost my job today.

ecie
Ditto!! Times ten. I have been trying to find homes for my huge collection. Let me know if you get stumped for something.

QuiltnNan 07-09-2011 08:59 AM

great talent here