Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

AliciaH 08-28-2012 07:44 PM

Glad you like your block, Robert! I have to admit, that one was a doozy for this novice! ;)

rfbrazell 08-29-2012 09:16 AM

You should be proud of yourself. It is a beautiful block in color and technique. I would have never know that you are a novice. Chinz up.....
Any time you want to do extra blocks let me know. Anytime.
R

Originally Posted by AliciaH (Post 5475722)
Glad you like your block, Robert! I have to admit, that one was a doozy for this novice! ;)

rfbrazell 08-29-2012 09:17 AM

You do to....anytime will swap with you. If you want to do extra swaps, let me know.
R

Originally Posted by Bluelady (Post 5473221)
Robert! Those are adorable! You make the cutest dang blocks!

mscupid804 08-29-2012 11:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I rec'd 2 BEAUTIFUL blocks to put in my BC quilt I will be making....the 1st one is from bibliostone, the 2nd is from dotcomdtcm. Ladies, you did a wonderful job on these and I will be proud to add them into my quilt! Thank you both for contributing to this special quilt for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358851[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358852[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 08-29-2012 07:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Great Blocks Dotty and Bibliostone, will be great in MScupids quilt
Here is the third block for you, Hope like it.
Please, please, please let me know if you need anything thing else, anything.
roberto

PS It hasn't been ironed yet. LOL

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5477120)
I rec'd 2 BEAUTIFUL blocks to put in my BC quilt I will be making....the 1st one is from bibliostone, the 2nd is from dotcomdtcm. Ladies, you did a wonderful job on these and I will be proud to add them into my quilt! Thank you both for contributing to this special quilt for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358851[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358852[/ATTACH]

Lv2sew2011 08-29-2012 08:29 PM

All these blocks are just beautiful, MsCupid you are gonna be so proud of this quilt!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5478097)
Great Blocks Dotty and Bibliostone, will be great in MScupids quilt
Here is the third block for you, Hope like it.
Please, please, please let me know if you need anything thing else, anything.
roberto

PS It hasn't been ironed yet. LOL

Annaquilts 08-29-2012 09:42 PM

Robert I am really looking forward to seeing your old world Christmas quilt once it comes together. You are always so kind and generous with your fabric art and skills. I feel priviledge that some of the blocks I made will be part of your family's quilt. Enjoy! I really like seeing all the blocks that will be part of this quilt. I am glad you liked the Christmas FQ.

mscupid804 08-30-2012 04:57 AM

OMG Robert! You just made me cry again! That is absolutely the most beautiful block I've ever seen! You are too much my friend! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Whigrose 08-30-2012 06:26 AM

So excited here. Finally have come up with the design for Mscupid's special block. And darn, have to shopping for some pinks :-)

Hope to have it into the mail for you Tuesday mscupid.

Best,
d

AliciaH 08-30-2012 12:19 PM

Thank you! Will do. ;)

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5476886)
You should be proud of yourself. It is a beautiful block in color and technique. I would have never know that you are a novice. Chinz up.....
Any time you want to do extra blocks let me know. Anytime.
R