Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-25-2012 01:37 PM

OHHH! these are so pretty! I love that star...Donna

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5467098)
Here are several blocks I swapped.

Lv2sew2011 08-25-2012 01:39 PM

I seen that her last post was in July sometime didn't realize how long it's been since she went missing...I think I have her address somewhere at least I hope I do if I can find it I think I will snail mail card and let her know she being missed...Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5466688)
I've been thinking about her to. Haven't seen her on the board.
We love you Shirley.
R

sustraley 08-25-2012 02:07 PM

Beautiful Christmas Blocks.

rfbrazell 08-25-2012 07:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is another sue for your Mom's quilt. Don't forget to email me with Mom's fav color and what month her birthday is in.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5467408)
I seen that her last post was in July sometime didn't realize how long it's been since she went missing...I think I have her address somewhere at least I hope I do if I can find it I think I will snail mail card and let her know she being missed...Donna

ljdugas31 08-26-2012 08:14 PM

Robert i love it! ADORABLE!!!! But of couse i like it..

JoyceRowell 08-27-2012 02:58 AM

Monthly quilting bee block swap

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine (Post 1390085)
This is a continuation of the previous Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap. If you have already signed up under the old verson, you are still signed up for the new one. All rules remain the same -

Each month, you will make one block for an assigned partner who will make you one in return.

1. You will receive a swap pal name and address along with the color scheme or theme of their quilt.

2. You will have ONE month to make one block for that person and send it to them. The blocks must be 100% prewashed cotton, 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" unfinished (12" when finally sewn into a quilt). You can make them in any fashion - pieced, appliqued, paper-pieced, embroidered, other methods - as long as you follow your swap partner's specifications to the best of your ability so their project can be unified.

3. Your name will be assigned to someone else who will then do the same for you.

4. At the end of the month all the names will be reassigned. Please send a PM to the hostess prior to the end of the month if you wish to have your name taken off the list.

5. Participants may change their theme if they wish by sending a PM to the hostess.

6. New members may join at any time but may have to wait until the next reassignment of names to receive a partner. ((However, many participants are willing to do extra swaps - so it may be possible to find an interim partner for you)).

PLEASE NOTE: We have several international swap participants, so occasionally your partner may be in another country (which means it will cost slightly more for you to send their block).

Please join the fun - a great chance to make blocks & new friends !

[Approved by PatriceJ on 3 Aug 2010]

I love this idea please tell me how to sign up.

mscupid804 08-27-2012 04:03 AM

Joyce, just send a PM to MadeinMaine, she's the host of this swap.

materialgrl 08-27-2012 07:23 AM

Sukie 1 I have your blocks ready to mail,hopefully I can get to the post office by the end of the week

mscupid804 08-27-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a block I did for cjr, it's the Star of Va with Va's college team, VA TECH.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358455[/ATTACH]

charlottemarie 08-27-2012 07:04 PM

MsCupid

I love that block! Very nice!