Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Judith1005 12-31-2012 10:32 AM

ssnare, be patient. I think our fearless leader is a very busy woman. But, the new posting will be out usually on the 1st or there about. If you don't make it on the list this month, pm me and I will do a side swap with you for a block if your interested.

arounds70 12-31-2012 11:29 AM

Can someone tell me where you got the pattern for the sea turtle? My daughter in law loves turtles and I would love to make her one.

Sauki1 12-31-2012 12:03 PM

Received a great block from my partner, Sewnmom for December. Thanks, it will be great in my quilt!

MadeinMaine 12-31-2012 02:24 PM

My apologies to ssnare for the delay. I expect to post the list of January partners later tonight. Hope you all have many, many blessings in the new year ahead.
Thanks for your patience.
shirley

dotcomdtcm 12-31-2012 08:02 PM

Happy New Year everyone! I have gotten busy with Sandy Relief Quilts and mug rugs for the Newtown children.
Ready for side swaps in 2013 if you are short of a few blocks! Let the good times roll! Dotty

Lv2sew2011 01-01-2013 02:48 AM

Happy New Year everyone hope it's better than last years!!!

Donna

Lv2sew2011 01-01-2013 02:50 AM

Awesome Top!
Donna

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5751653)
My theme is turtle blocks and my alternative theme is owls. Here are the blocks I have collected sofar. They are all wonderful. Thank you!

Lv2sew2011 01-01-2013 03:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Robert, doing ok I guess, fell a few weeks ago and it's taken a toll on me, especially my knee fell on it to keep from landing on my back. Went to the Dr. the other day and been diagnose with Fibromyalgia? Was giving Cymbalta and it made me sick so I quick taking them and then the Dr. changed it to Gabapentin and Cyclobenzaprine, man can't they just made a simple word for medicine...LOL I've been working on DQ for swaps and put this one together with all the blocks I've received from Boomerang swap 7, Fall Leaves Swap, and Wonky Log cabin Swap and from the MQB...And still have more blocks to put together will be quilting this one soon...Thanks for asking hope I didn't keep you to long! LOL
Hope you have a better New Year! and stay healthy so we don't hear your in the hospital again. :-)

Donna

[ATTACH=CONFIG]385171[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5715345)
Hey Donna,
How are you doing?
Thanks for the compliment. Ihave so much fun making them.
Have a Happy and Merry Christmas.
R

sustraley 01-01-2013 03:19 AM

Got my partner and sent her a PM. Looking forward to swapping blocks.

Sauki1 01-01-2013 04:31 AM

I did as well and have received a response. Looking forward to starting her block!