Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

paintmejudy 11-04-2010 04:05 PM

Hey, LJdugas, watch your mail hee hee your extras swaps for November are leaving here tomorrow. :thumbup: Anything out of your town soon? :D

abonda 11-04-2010 06:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I just got two beautiful blocks from my extra swap partner judy(goldendog55) thank you sooo much i love them. I'll have my sister post a pic,unless you want to. They are perfect for my quilt. Yours are going out tommorrow :-D

HERE THEY ARE

ljdugas31 11-04-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Hey, LJdugas, watch your mail hee hee your extras swaps for November are leaving here tomorrow. :thumbup: Anything out of your town soon? :D

omg your extra blocks will pass mine to you in the mail ,i'm sending them out tommorrow too :D :roll:

Katie Ann 11-04-2010 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I just got two beautiful blocks from my extra swap partner judy(goldendog55) thank you sooo much i love them. I'll have my sister post a pic,unless you want to. They are perfect for my quilt. Yours are going out tommorrow :-D

HERE THEY ARE

Totally gorgeous!!!!! Especially love the bottom one. My colors. Beautiful! Great job!

frostbaa 11-04-2010 08:04 PM

My November partners Frostbaa and Short an Sweet your blocks are all done. I will be mailing them for you tomorrow so keep a look out for them. It was fun making sherbet and a classic blue and white themes. I hope you will like what I have created. Thanks for being my partners for November.

Oh Judy I didn't forget you I have made one for you PaintmeJudy and it will be on it's way also.

Finished abonda's a couple days ago. Will be going to the post after work friday. Its my first try at paper piecing.
Hope you like it. Beth

paintmejudy 11-05-2010 08:03 AM

WilliP is my assigned partner for November - your blocks are going out today, Willi, hope they fit in with your beach theme. I was lucky to find beach material in November LOL
:thumbup:

kwiltkrazy 11-05-2010 11:05 AM

LOve the new quilt blocks. Quilting Nonnie's blocks are so neat, the colors are wonderful, and the patterns are unique.

The fall leaves and dragonfly are so neat, real eye-candy.

the two blocks from goldendog55 are wonderful, I love the patterns, and you use color so fantastically.

abonda 11-05-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by frostbaa

My November partners Frostbaa and Short an Sweet your blocks are all done. I will be mailing them for you tomorrow so keep a look out for them. It was fun making sherbet and a classic blue and white themes. I hope you will like what I have created. Thanks for being my partners for November.

Oh Judy I didn't forget you I have made one for you PaintmeJudy and it will be on it's way also.

Finished abonda's a couple days ago. Will be going to the post after work friday. Its my first try at paper piecing.
Hope you like it. Beth

I can hardly wait!!!!

goldendog55 11-05-2010 01:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received 2 blocks from Deb Watkins yesterday. I love them both! I don't have any 30s fabrics like those, and the blue with the pansies is so calming. Thanks so much!

cjr 11-05-2010 01:23 PM

dogsgod, Your block was mailed today. Hope you like it.