Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Pats8e8 04-01-2012 08:50 AM

OH my gosh, you are truely amazing! Do you stay up all night to make these blocks for people? And now I can join the elite group who will have blocks from you!! Thank you thank you. They are beautiful! And Bentley is doing a great job of keeping an eye on you. :)

rfbrazell 04-01-2012 09:11 AM

I am so glad you like them. Will swap with ya ANYTIME.
R

Originally Posted by Pats8e8 (Post 5107560)
OH my gosh, you are truely amazing! Do you stay up all night to make these blocks for people? And now I can join the elite group who will have blocks from you!! Thank you thank you. They are beautiful! And Bentley is doing a great job of keeping an eye on you. :)

Oksewnsew 04-01-2012 10:14 AM

I've pm'd my April partner, waiting to hear from her, then it's a go...;o)

Jean

sustraley 04-01-2012 04:35 PM

Received a great block from CJR. Sorry, can't post a pic. My camera is being borrowed by my DD. Thanks so much.

wanabquilter 04-03-2012 07:00 AM

Sometimes You Just Have To Learn On Your Own!
I have my two year old grandson today, mommy is at the doctors. So to keep him busy I sat him on the kicthen counter and started to bake cookies with him. I am getting ready to add coco to the mix and he goes to stick his finger in the coco. I tell him NO Austin it will taste nasty, He looks at my like I am out of my mind sticks his spoon in it and puts it in his mouth. His eyes pop, his is spitting into his cup, then sticking his tough out telling me to wipe lol.
Mimi very comm tells him see Mimie told you it would be nasty. He nodes his little head and tell me yea.

After everything was mixed I pinched off a piece of the dough and let him has a taste. He wasn't so sure he wnated a taste, but he did and then smiled and while noding his head said yea, yea Mimi.

I know this has nothing to do with quilts but it was too funny not to share

QuilterMomma 04-03-2012 07:37 AM

Thanks for sharing wanabquilter. That is so precious. I wish our teenagers would listen to us so they do not have to suffer the same consequences, just in a bigger way. This made my day. May the Lord bless your day even more.

QuilterMomma 04-03-2012 07:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my March block from garnet1265. It is so beautiful!!!!!!! The batiks are so warm and inviting. My camera is a bit dead, battery charger not working so here is a photo via the phone. The colors are off just a bit because the dark is a hunter green. So pretty. Will be nice in my collection. Getting close to having enough blocks to make a quilt.

Lv2sew2011 04-03-2012 09:45 AM

LOL how cute!

Donna

Originally Posted by wanabquilter (Post 5113081)
Sometimes You Just Have To Learn On Your Own!
I have my two year old grandson today, mommy is at the doctors. So to keep him busy I sat him on the kicthen counter and started to bake cookies with him. I am getting ready to add coco to the mix and he goes to stick his finger in the coco. I tell him NO Austin it will taste nasty, He looks at my like I am out of my mind sticks his spoon in it and puts it in his mouth. His eyes pop, his is spitting into his cup, then sticking his tough out telling me to wipe lol.
Mimi very comm tells him see Mimie told you it would be nasty. He nodes his little head and tell me yea.

After everything was mixed I pinched off a piece of the dough and let him has a taste. He wasn't so sure he wnated a taste, but he did and then smiled and while noding his head said yea, yea Mimi.

I know this has nothing to do with quilts but it was too funny not to share

Difergie 04-04-2012 05:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Roe...this is the block that I sent you in February. Please check and if you did not receive it, I will be more than happy to make you aother one! It was mailed February 6th.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]325140[/ATTACH]thanks, di

Roe 04-04-2012 12:15 PM

Diane, I never got it but thats alright it may have got lost in the mail. I will question my mail man .
It is so pretty. I wish If it was left at the wrong house. The people would give it back to the mailman
instead of just tossing it away. It would have looked so pretty in my quilt. Thank you anyway.
Have a great holiday and Gods Blessing, Rosalie:o