Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Sauki1 09-12-2012 03:51 PM

Received my blocks from Materialgrl. Great deep saturated batiks. They will look great in my quilt! Thank you :)

Judith1005 09-12-2012 07:42 PM

I just joined this swap and I have a question? I thought the swap was for 1 block a month. I see a lot of 2 blocks posted. Is this something you work out with your partner, or do you have more than 1 partner?

bibliostone 09-13-2012 12:08 AM

Actually, it can be either. Often partners will agree to do two blocks, but sometimes a member will do an extra swap that they arrange themselves.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5510473)
I just joined this swap and I have a question? I thought the swap was for 1 block a month. I see a lot of 2 blocks posted. Is this something you work out with your partner, or do you have more than 1 partner?

AliciaH 09-14-2012 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my block from my partner, Hobbykat1955 on Monday, but it's been one of those weeks, so just now getting it posted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362658[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 09-14-2012 07:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Love the dragonflies, especially the middle one. I also received my block(s) yesterday, they are just great, I love them. Thanks a bunch Terry, aka abdconsultant. I love roses and CATS...thanks for the extras too.. I really enjoy this swap.

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362669[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 09-14-2012 03:35 PM

Some very pretty blocks.

Garnet1265 09-14-2012 04:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I already received my September blocks from my partner, ljdugas. She even sent me two, which I love. And then I got a brilliant idea! My theme is Christmas in bright holiday colors, but I have received some absolutely gorgeous blocks with red and blacks. The black is just so elegant, and I already have another block from an earlier swap with the same exact black and gold swirl pattern, so I have decided to purchase some Christmas fat quarters based on black and make an elegant holiday quilt to complement the bright cheerful more kid-friendly quilt. 2 for the price of 1!

sustraley 09-14-2012 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this great block from my partner JoyceRowell. It will be great in my yellow and gray theme. Thanks.

Whigrose 09-15-2012 06:15 AM

I love these blocks! What an elegant quilt you will have.

best,
d

Originally Posted by Garnet1265 (Post 5514799)
I already received my September blocks from my partner, ljdugas. She even sent me two, which I love. And then I got a brilliant idea! My theme is Christmas in bright holiday colors, but I have received some absolutely gorgeous blocks with red and blacks. The black is just so elegant, and I already have another block from an earlier swap with the same exact black and gold swirl pattern, so I have decided to purchase some Christmas fat quarters based on black and make an elegant holiday quilt to complement the bright cheerful more kid-friendly quilt. 2 for the price of 1!

Nancy in Louisiana 09-15-2012 09:18 AM

Just got back from unexpected extended stay in Houston with kids (and without computer). My "halfzheimers" has kicked in and I can't remember where the Sept partners are listed. If you have me, could you please let me know?