Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 07-23-2013 07:25 AM

Bentley said "he wants a snuggle from sasha....LOL. So here is a pic to get you motivated......
Love you and praying for you.
R

Originally Posted by Coffeegal (Post 6190535)
Robert so glad to hear all your news that is Fantastic! Give Bentley a snuggle from me and my Sasha! I have to learn all over how to post pics here again! lol It will take some time I will get the hang again I am sure! Hug's your the best!

Coffeegal 07-24-2013 01:49 PM

I just had Sasha at the vets she was one sick puppy seems she ate the neighbors tomatoe plants and rasberries and had a toxic reaction to them. She is fine now! Watching her like a Hawk! No letting her out of my sight! Give Bentley a snuggle from Sasha & I. Hello Everyone!

missgigglewings 07-24-2013 06:21 PM

Scrappy...your block was mailed out today! Hope you like it and sorry it is so late in the month! July is peak running season for me and between training and Saturday 5Ks..I don't have much Janome time left! But it is on the way and not really late because it is not august yet...or is it??

rfbrazell 07-25-2013 06:01 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Wow. I'm so glad she is better. I wouldn't know what to do with out Bentley. You doing OK? I am going to post send some pics of my Old World Santas (applique). I found several 1950's gown's that were just not wearable so I cut them up for fabric and I am using them in my Applique Santas. So glad you are back.
Praying for you
R

Originally Posted by Coffeegal (Post 6194301)
I just had Sasha at the vets she was one sick puppy seems she ate the neighbors tomatoe plants and rasberries and had a toxic reaction to them. She is fine now! Watching her like a Hawk! No letting her out of my sight! Give Bentley a snuggle from Sasha & I. Hello Everyone!

createfourpaws 07-25-2013 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6195326)
Wow. I'm so glad she is better. I wouldn't know what to do with out Bentley. You doing OK? I am going to post send some pics of my Old World Santas (applique). I found several 1950's gown's that were just not wearable so I cut them up for fabric and I am using them in my Applique Santas. So glad you are back.
Praying for you
R

I love your Santas, what program are they, I would love to get me a copy of them.

Coffeegal 07-25-2013 09:21 PM

Oh Robert the Santas are gorgeous! You do such nice work! Hard to pick a Favorite because they are all so different and so Beautiful! Such a talented man you are! You really do enjoy your machine!

Judith1005 07-26-2013 05:29 AM

Robert, your Santa's are gorgeous!! What a wonderful way to reuse vintage gowns. But, really really nice. They are all so detailed.

abdconsultant 07-26-2013 11:11 AM

Roberts blocks are breathtaking!

CajunBear 07-26-2013 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received my July block from Quiltaddiction....she sent me two star blocks just alike. I love them! Thanks so much!

Hugs,
Cajun

Judith1005 07-26-2013 02:41 PM

Pretty star block Cajun. Really fun too make also.