Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Tam...Moo 09-10-2012 06:19 PM

Thank You LvBaby Boomer

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361894[/ATTACH]I received these two beautiful blocks from LvBaby Boomer. They are gorgeous and will be a beautiful addition to my quilt. Thanks so much - I love them both!

dotcomdtcm 09-11-2012 07:29 AM

I have encouraged our friend Roberto Fabuloso to sell his amazing embroidered blocks. You know this guy. I complimented one block and he made me 4. If you would purchase one of his special blocks, let him know.
I think there is a market for the wonderful Santas and the breast cancer. We don't all read all the threads, so I'm posting this comment here. Thanks! Dotty

rfbrazell 09-11-2012 08:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You are so Amazing. Here is a pic of number too.
You make me smile! I have an agent from NY. Can't beat that.
All the best Roberto
of his special blocks, let him know.

Quote -I have encouraged our friend Roberto Fabuloso to sell his amazing embroidered blocks. You know this guy. I complimented one block and he made me 4. If you would purchase one of his special blocks, let him know.
I think there is a market for the wonderful Santas and the breast cancer. We don't all read all the threads, so I'm posting this comment here. Thanks! Dotty

QuilterMomma 09-11-2012 09:00 AM

We all feel spoiled with Roberto's blocks. Me included.

mscupid804 09-11-2012 10:51 AM

Robert, that is a GORGEOUS block!

Judith1005 09-11-2012 10:59 AM

Wow, that is a gorgeous block. I just signed up to join the "bee" group. Your all so talented. Awesome blocks. Robert, I have seen your blocks here and there and they are stupendous!!

rfbrazell 09-12-2012 06:18 AM

Good Morning quilting friends and family

Thank you so much for all your compliements on my embroidery blocks
it is your words that keep me going. My joy is giving you pleasure with my work.
I really appreciate. I have posted an album of some of the blocks and will add more today.
Thanks for all your support.
All the best
Robert Fabuloso........

cjr 09-12-2012 07:51 AM

Robert,
Where have you posted your album?

country-girl 09-12-2012 09:23 AM

I would like to join your block swap, a friend told me about you and I think it would be fun. My info is:
Marlene Brooks
325 Horsetail Hill Road
Madison, ME 04950
I have no theme so any color any design will be fine. I want to make a real scrappy quilt.

mscupid804 09-12-2012 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by country-girl (Post 5509188)
I would like to join your block swap, a friend told me about you and I think it would be fun. My info is:
Marlene Brooks
325 Horsetail Hill Road
Madison, ME 04950
I have no theme so any color any design will be fine. I want to make a real scrappy quilt.

Country Girl, never post your personal info in group like this. PM MadeinMaine, she's the host and will get your info. Welcome!:)