Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 08-10-2011 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Morning girl.
Here is your "Think Pink" block. I took my inspiration from dotty's block she made for you wth that vase and all of the beautiful flowers, it was amazing.
So I embroiderd these hydrengas in a vase to give your pink flowers some continuity.
Hope you like it.
Your purses are cut out and will be posted tonight with CJRs blocks.
R

It is not crooked, just the way it's hanging.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]239695[/ATTACH]

jigs1354 08-10-2011 02:48 PM

i meant to say fan/heart block!!!! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. Want them all, all!1

jigs1354 08-10-2011 02:50 PM

i meant to say fan/heart block!!!! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. Want them all, all!
whoops how did that (1) get in there, not me some little critter running around after eating too much CAKE!!!

Morningcoffeegal 08-10-2011 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey Morning girl.
Here is your "Think Pink" block. I took my inspiration from dotty's block she made for you wth that vase and all of the beautiful flowers, it was amazing.
So I embroiderd these hydrengas in a vase to give your pink flowers some continuity.
Hope you like it.
Your purses are cut out and will be posted tonight with CJRs blocks.
R

Okay now Robert you just knocked me off my chair with excitement! That is beautiful!!!!!!!! You keep amazing me and making me work harder to even scratch the surface of what you can do! Amazingly Beautiful! The mailman will get a double kiss on the day that arrives! LOL

jigs1354 08-10-2011 03:00 PM

Robert, you should see your new pink poodle I made today, so adorable, Roger smiled and said I like that, it's cute. Makes you smile those pink poodles, Hows Cathy doing?? hope she is better today.
love shirley

paintmejudy 08-10-2011 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lovely blocks from Sustraley, an extra August swap. They are terrific, Sue, thank you so much.

shnnn 08-10-2011 04:02 PM

You guys are hustling along! I sewed a quilts for kids quilt yesterday, and am getting ready for a camping trip with the fam, so haven't sewn at all today!! and, I'm not for sure what I'm supposed to be working on :shock:
I think it's 2 ponies for sewnmom
2 for Robert - ok if I do pink/purple? -- already made you a litter of pups :)
and 2 for Dotty, but I'm not sure what you're working on now!

Is that everyone working on Geckos?
Biblioston and lv2sew2011 - your blocks went out yesterday I think... maybe Monday? Already lost this week!

QuilterMomma 08-10-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
So inquiring minds want to know at least this inquiring mind what kind of small scissors do you use to clip the threads?

I use the "Snippet" cutting tool. I love it, especially for my embroidery because it gets down to the nub, stays sharp, and is thin enough to go under my presser foot when needed. My husband bought it for me a few years back and have not had to sharpen yet. i use it also as a stilleto if needed. the LQS has them or Joanns.

Crafty3790 08-10-2011 04:28 PM

Thank you I will have to find it.

shnnn 08-10-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

Okay now Robert you just knocked me off my chair with excitement! That is beautiful!!!!!!!! You keep amazing me and making me work harder to even scratch the surface of what you can do! Amazingly Beautiful! The mailman will get a double kiss on the day that arrives! LOL

The mailman is going to really start to like coming to your house!