Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

AngieS 12-15-2010 06:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I had to share w/you my blocks that I got from PaintmeJudy. We did an extra swap and here are the beautiful blocks that she sent my way!! :) Thank you Judy I love all of them. :)

Judy what do you call the 3rd block? Is there a pattern? I love this one!!! :) It's definately a favorite!!!!!

Angie

Blocks from PaintmeJudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143438[/ATTACH]

Another Block from PaintmeJudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143489[/ATTACH]

Sloan Quinn 12-15-2010 06:58 AM

Oooo....very prettimous

AngieS 12-15-2010 07:10 AM

Aren't they pretty?!!!! I just love them!! I can't wait to get enough to put in a quilt and put it on my bed!! :)

paintmejudy 12-15-2010 08:06 AM

Angie, I don't know its name, I just saw it and liked it. I make a 4-1/2" center and 2-1/2" strips and cornerstones .Anyone know its real name?
Angie's Theme was Civil War or she said she take a red/white combinations, that is why there are two themes in there.

Originally Posted by AngieS
Judy what do you call the 3rd block? Is there a pattern? I love this one!!! :) It's definately a favorite!!!!!

Angie

dotcomdtcm 12-15-2010 08:13 AM

It's called Antique Tile from quilterscache. One of my favorites.

paintmejudy 12-15-2010 08:15 AM

Thanks, Dotty. I';m sure it is one of those blocks with a dozen names, I've seen it all over.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
It's called Antique Tile from quilterscache. One of my favorites.

Sloan Quinn 12-15-2010 08:15 AM

Lol I think I have that one in my quilt notebook

paintmejudy 12-15-2010 09:11 AM

I lost an entire folder of pictures of saved blocks that I had mailed out (yes, I know, I'm an idiot!), and I know there was something maybe on this thread (or possibly on the main chat thread, don't remember) about how to take a picture that has been posted on the thread and save it onto your PC. But I cannot find it among all these messages. Could someone please let me know again how to get a posted picture into my picture file? Thanks so much.

jacquie 12-15-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I lost an entire folder of pictures of saved blocks that I had mailed out (yes, I know, I'm an idiot!), and I know there was something maybe on this thread (or possibly on the main chat thread, don't remember) about how to take a picture that has been posted on the thread and save it onto your PC. But I cannot find it among all these messages. Could someone please let me know again how to get a posted picture into my picture file? Thanks so much.

all i do is click on the picture and 'drag' it to my desktop. seems to work...

paintmejudy 12-15-2010 09:54 AM

Had already tried that, didn't work.

Originally Posted by jacquie

Originally Posted by paintmejudy

all i do is click on the picture and 'drag' it to my desktop. seems to work...