Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 05-29-2012 08:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, finally, here is my block from sustraley It is so stunning!:)

Ms Grace 05-29-2012 10:07 AM

Quiltermomma,
That is a beautiful block.

Whigrose 05-29-2012 01:55 PM

Gorgeous block from sustraley.

Now that I have a couple of little things out of the way I can get going on my swap partner's blocks. We agreed to swap two blocks. Tomorrow's project.

Best,
d

cjr 05-30-2012 08:32 AM

To my fellow swappers and extra swappers,
I am sorry your blocks have not been mailed. Most are done. My DH & I are celebrating our 50 Anniv. this year. Between planning parties & other commitments, I am very late on mailing swap blocks out. At the beginning of the year I set a goal to finish 6 quilts started within the last 3 years. I want to present each one of our 4 kids with a quilt when they gather here for our celebration later this month. 3 are totally finished. #4 & 5 are almost there. In between I've made some quickie lap quilts for friends. Also made favors, table runners, & aprons for DGD to wear serving cake at the party. We have not had all of kids & grands together in one place at one time in over 10 years. Very excited. You are not forgotten, and will receive your blocks. Thank You for your patience

rfbrazell 05-30-2012 11:27 AM

Have a really great time and let the "Gold" Shine.
CONGRATS
Roberto

sustraley 05-30-2012 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the GREAT block I received from sewnmom. Love flip flops (although I don't wear them much). Just collect them This block is perfect. CJR--congratulations. Enjoy your celebration. Family is everything.
My grandson is almost 6 months old and his paternal grandparents have not seen him since Jan 16th. They live in the same town. They are mad at their son, so my grandson suffers. I feel bad for my son in law and grandson. I just don't understand.

rfbrazell 05-30-2012 05:07 PM

Sewmom,
Molly you did such a great job.
Looks like you could just slip your foot in it.
LOL
Roberto

terriamn 05-30-2012 07:14 PM

XXMBXX I mailed your blocks last week hoping you received them.

Terriamn

sewnmom 05-31-2012 05:00 AM

Thanksl, Sue and Robert. that was a fun bmollylock to work on......

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5254667)
Sewmom,
Molly you did such a great job.
Looks like you could just slip your foot in it.
LOL
Roberto

QuilterMomma 05-31-2012 08:57 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is a shot of that poodle quilt that Robert is making for his lovely wife, Cathy. In the mail to ya boy. Hope ok I post the progress of it. Especially since there are quite a few people who have helped along the way. It is still heavy with the 9 oz batting so glad we stayed fluffy instead of heavy quilting. It may have felt like a ton weight otherwise.