Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-27-2012 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tam Moo,
Here is the first one. Hope you like him. 10 more comming....i better get to work huh!
roberto.

Here is a couple pics

Judith1005 09-28-2012 09:21 AM

Sept. Bee Block Received

2 Attachment(s)
I received my first Bee Block today from JoyceRowell. Thank you!! I love it. My son is going to love all the fishing motifs in the block. You went above and beyond to make sure I got your block. (The first one go lost in postal land.) I aIm so blessed, I received TWO blocks from Joyce. I think they look GREAT with the ones I started out with. Thank you again Joyce.

Judith1005 09-28-2012 09:24 AM

One of those is Joyce's tester block. It's a bit smaller. But, she sent it on so I can do what I want with it. I think that was so generous of her. It's great fabric. Isn't it funny how manufacture's print some of the print upside down. lol

arounds70 09-28-2012 11:56 AM

I pm'd MadeinMaine just wanted to make sure that you got it...I hadn't heard back from her yet

Tam...Moo 09-28-2012 03:21 PM

It is just beautiful...

Judith1005 09-29-2012 05:43 PM

I love your "Witchy" Block MissGiggleWings. I love Halloween. I started a Halloween crazy quilt about a year ago. I'm still working on it. I never get tired of the colors. I hope I get to make a block for you. :)

Roberts spin on the "Bates Motel" is awesome. Long live Alfred Hitchcocks "Psycho".

Robert, Your "Pink Ribbon" blocks are awesome. What a wonderful way to bring hope and dignity and love into your quilt. Your old world Santa is also gorgeous. (Most over used word but the one I think fits your blocks the best. :)) I love the little lamb with Santa.

Tam Moo, come visit over at the round robin when you get a chance. Lots of chit chat there.

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5543606)
kkg916 sent me this delightfully witchy block! My first Halloween block...and I love it! Thanks Kris!!

rfbrazell 09-29-2012 08:26 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are two more of your santas' Tam. One is the British Santa and I made the Snowflake King Santa. It's not traditional colors but it is Snowflake colors. If you don't like it I can make another one instead.
Here are some pics.
Making two more tomorrow......
Roberto

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5547998)
It is just beautiful...

AliciaH 09-30-2012 08:23 AM

What gorgeous Santas Robert! Can you do snowmen? NOT asking you to do some now, just wondering if you can.

MadeinMaine 09-30-2012 12:13 PM

Hello Monthly Block Swap participants - the list of October partners has been posted in the Group section. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.
Enjoy the October swap!
shirley

Lv2sew2011 09-30-2012 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received two blocks from Cyndi H but I still need to take the picture of the second block I just got it yesterday and just haven't taken picture but here the first one I've gotten very pretty thank you!
Oh and it's not pink, the picture made it look pink strange...LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]366741[/ATTACH]