Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

missgigglewings 10-25-2012 12:14 PM

Oct Swap

1 Attachment(s)
I just received this cute Halloween block from Coconuts! I love the cute little witches and it will look great in my Halloween quilt! Thanks for swapping with me!

Tam...Moo 10-25-2012 03:42 PM

More beautiful blocks from Robert.....Thanks for posting photos - I love to see them and would really like to watch a demo of how you make one.

Lv2sew2011 10-25-2012 08:55 PM

Awesome Robert!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5611545)
Beth,,
Here are the first 3 BC Pink blocks. Hopw you like them.They have not been ironed or trimed yet. LOL
R

BillieJean 10-27-2012 01:25 PM

I would like to join in please...please tell me what PM is...thanks Billie

newbee3 10-27-2012 02:04 PM

my outlines don't always match is this common??? it usually does match on most of the design but does not match on the one side of the design. what can I do

Judith1005 10-27-2012 03:01 PM

BillieJean, you just click on the persons name and it will give you a list of things. Click on personal message, (pm). The coordinator is MadeinMaine, on the first page, comment #1 of this swap. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by BillieJean (Post 5616670)
I would like to join in please...please tell me what PM is...thanks Billie

rfbrazell 10-27-2012 04:44 PM

I am glad you like them. I got a few tears in my eyes thinking about how good God has been to Cathy and I. So far so good. The Doc said things are looking very good.
I'll finishing up the rest this next week along with the tabel runners.

R

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5611604)
Robert, my eyes are tearing up at the beauty of these blocks. Dee is going to love them and she will treasure this quilt always. These fit her perfectly for personality. Glad you are able to do these for me.

rfbrazell 10-27-2012 04:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Anna,
Here is the Sinterklass block all done except for triming and iorning. I had such fun researching and making the dutch block.
More to come, working on Hawaii KIds and santa tomorrow. Smile
All the best Robert

Sorry the colors don't show well with my camera.

Tam...Moo 10-27-2012 07:19 PM

Simply Amazing

Robert,

My husband is Dutch and he was just in awe on this latest block....

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5617113)
Anna,
Here is the Sinterklass block all done except for triming and iorning. I had such fun researching and making the dutch block.
More to come, working on Hawaii KIds and santa tomorrow. Smile
All the best Robert

Sorry the colors don't show well with my camera.

Annaquilts 10-27-2012 11:21 PM

So was my husband! Robert is an awesome artist. This really captures Sint, Piet and schimmel amongst typical Dutch settings like the windmill and tulips. Thank you Robert. I can't wait to see the other block interpetations.

When I first saw it it took my breath away.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5617456)
Robert,

My husband is Dutch and he was just in awe on this latest block....