Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Whigrose 07-02-2012 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5333818)
Oh my you matched them up so well. Are you sure you just didn't load up the same two blocks?

Double vision :-) lol.

NO, i really did make four of them. I love the secondary pattern that develops. This was a fun block to make.

best,
d

Whigrose 07-02-2012 03:11 PM

I recieved my blocks from sewnmom. Love them! She was right on the mark for colors.

I posted pics of the blocks (3 of them!) that she sent over in the Group album. I've dubbed the small "Little Star of Texas" and I am in love with that little darling. Sewnmom even sent white and turquoise strips in case I wanted to alter the block size, how thoughtful.

Also, I posted a pic of all the blocks to date. I am expecting three more any day. I need to think about how I want to put this together so I can determine how many more blocks of this theme I need.

It's all been fun.

Thank you ladies.

best,
d

mscupid804 07-03-2012 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5330702)
I have just contacted my partner, Lv2sew2011, and am looking forward to this swap!

***I am also willing to swap w/2 more extra partners, if anyone is interested PM me! Am anxious to get all my blocks and put the quilt together and start a new theme!***

Thank you all who answered me BUT I have my 2 extra's now, thx again for replying!!! :thumbup:

QuilterMomma 07-03-2012 10:15 AM

Left a pm for my July partner. Oh, to get a break to make a simple block for someone. Should be a delight. Now to remember where I put the pattern for the snowment if that is what materialgrl is still doing.

materialgrl 07-04-2012 06:51 AM

Do anything easy in my theme I'm not fussy I will love what ever you do for me. I am so sorry to my June partner I have it done and ready to go to the PO ,but keep forgetting, I will mail it I promise. I so enjoy this swap. Sandy/materialgrl

Sauki1 07-05-2012 01:47 PM

Mailing my squares to my July Partner Terri tomorrow. Enjoy :)

mscupid804 07-06-2012 06:17 AM

Donna, I just mailed your block off today, I hope you like it!

Deb (Whigrose), I mailed your block yesterday and I hope you like yours too!

Thx ladies for swapping with me!

ljdugas, I still need to make yours....will get it done this weekend I promise!

Whigrose 07-06-2012 10:10 AM

Hi all,
I received my May blocks today from Nattoddboyd (we were both late due to events in our lives). They are gorgeous! Certainly will add a pop of color to the future quilt - which isn't too far away. Yippee.

They are posted over in the Group's album.

best,
d

ljdugas31 07-06-2012 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5343008)
Donna, I just mailed your block off today, I hope you like it!

Deb (Whigrose), I mailed your block yesterday and I hope you like yours too!

Thx ladies for swapping with me!

ljdugas, I still need to make yours....will get it done this weekend I promise!

No worries,still working on yours..

cjr 07-07-2012 09:33 AM

ljdugas31, sending you a PM